Looting for LFR!

Is the LFR loot rules suppose to be like this?
    Like if you roll on something and don't win, you can't roll on the loot the boss drops till another week or is it a bug.
    Me no likeeeh!
    I are wondering if this is a bug or not xD

Deleted
    If you kill a boss, that first kill of the week is what decides wether or not you get any loot. It could drop no loot for you and you'd have to wait untill next week to get loot from that boss in LFR again.

1) Kill boss, no loot drops for you, wait for next week for another try at loot from him.
    2) Kill boss, loot drops, you lose the roll, wait for next week for another try at loot from him.
    3) Kill boss, loot drops, you win the roll, wait for next week for another try at loot from him.
    4) You may still kill the boss as many times as you like in the LFR for the rest of the week, but the above rules still count.

Now, what I'd like to know is wether or not one person can win multiple items from the same boss.
    Last edited by mmoccefed1f20e; 2011-11-30 at 01:15 AM.

I was under the impression that the "1 loot per boss per week" rule was only if you win an item from that particular boss.

Same B0Sanac, thats what I thought aswell.

Deleted
    your first kill of a boss is the oly one that allows you to roll on loot.
    it doesnt matter if you get any loot from that kill. you won't be able to roll on loot from him till next week.

Deleted
    If you're referring to raid-loot locking out so you can only loot a said boss once a week, than yes they're supposed to be like that and aren't a bug.

I SAID THIS ON SO MANY POSTS! and NO ONE beleived me!

Seriously, I feel vindicated.

Now, most of my point is that it will be used to inflate content time in MoP as LFR is now a gearing step....however I FEEL VINDICATED!!!!!!!!!!!

And OT: Yes, working as intened....as advertised, and as tested on the PTR
    Rel on Economics: "I'd wager most AH transaction are buy to flip sales. In fact most of the gold made is fake transactions to drive prices higher. Kinda like the whole financial collapse 2009...just saying..."

You only get one shot at loot per boss each week.

This makes me think that it would be beneficial to wait until later in the week to Q and hope that others who have already run will run again increasing the number of people automatically passing on loot.

Time will tell.
    mmo-champion should contract with Kleenex and Tampax for advertising. This place is a gold mine.

yes you can win multiple items on a boss had a druid take both vanq tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Fujisaw View Post
    yes you can win multiple items on a boss had a druid take both vanq tokens
    He's referring to doing the same boss more than once a week. Not get more than 1 item per boss drop.

i am also get got 2 vanq pants tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopheals View Post
    Is the LFR loot rules suppose to be like this?
    Like if you roll on something and don't win, you can't roll on the loot the boss drops till another week or is it a bug.
    Me no likeeeh!
    I are wondering if this is a bug or not xD
    Ye you have 1 chance to roll / boss not 1 loot / boss

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I was under the impression that the "1 loot per boss per week" rule was only if you win an item from that particular boss.
    No, you only get one chance to roll on a boss's loot per week in LFR. Whether you win, lose or pass is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Ineras; 2011-11-30 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    He's referring to doing the same boss more than once a week. Not get more than 1 item per boss drop.
    there was a previous question asking if you could loot multiple items at a time from a boss so his statement is correct

Deleted
    Okey how is it people post on mmo with inane questions? Surely if they know about mmo then they have gone past the nappy stage of /2 let me ask a question, to toilet training,,, let me look it up on google,, to hmm maybe i will post here. IF you still dont understand your own question then I would recommend the following. 1) Get some sleep and ask yourself in the morning if you cant work it out in your own head 2) read mmo updates 3) if you still dont understand consider rerolling.. not horde or alliance, go with something different like panda or kangaroo

Yes, you can only have a shot at loot from each boss once a week, just like a non-LFR raid. If you kill a boss in a normal raid - you can't kill him again until reset. In LFR you can KILL the boss again, but not LOOT him. Same idea basically.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlim View Post
    Okey how is it people post on mmo with inane questions? Surely if they know about mmo then they have gone past the nappy stage of /2 let me ask a question, to toilet training,,, let me look it up on google,, to hmm maybe i will post here. IF you still dont understand your own question then I would recommend the following. 1) Get some sleep and ask yourself in the morning if you cant work it out in your own head 2) read mmo updates 3) if you still dont understand consider rerolling.. not horde or alliance, go with something different like panda or kangaroo
    Um... What?
    mmo-champion should contract with Kleenex and Tampax for advertising. This place is a gold mine.