Thread: New BH boss

New BH boss

Is it available now, or until the new PVP season starts ?

thanks
    Be feared, or be fuel

The latter answer.

available now (did it earlier today) and a complete joke to boot

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since the new BH boss drops PvP gear for the current season, he will not be available until the season actually starts. That will be next week.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    until the new PVP season starts ?
    This. 10 chars
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

people, you don't know what ur talking about, I did the new bh boss on my hunter earlier today and got achieve (check sassidy on armory)...

Thanks for the fast replies

<--- nice looking face for your kindness

Edit: ok now i am confused, 2people says yes, other say no, in 4,2 the boss was delayed cause of the pvp season.

and armory is down to check.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Would a new PvP boss that drops new pvp gear be available when a new PvP season is not ready yet? Wouldn't think so.

heres the link from my toons armory just to prove you all wrong - did it at about 5 eastern time this afternoon

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dy/achievement

sassidy hunter shattered hand in case link doesn't work

Ok sensa you win

Thanks 8)

Edit:
    New Baradin Hold boss: Alizabal

Alizabal presents an all-new boss challenge to player in 10- and 25-player arrangements who control Tol Barad. This boss will be available with the start of Season 11, one week after the release of patch 4.3.

from wowpedia
    Last edited by A Dark Knight; 2011-11-30 at 04:10 AM.
    Be feared, or be fuel

people, you don't know what ur talking about, I did the new bh boss on my hunter earlier today and got achieve (check sassidy on armory)...
    Oh, it's rather unusual. Really didn't know though (EU servers are on maintenance now), just based my opinion on what Blizz did earlier.
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

And what does the new boss drop? Only pve till s11 starts or already s11, too?
    Would be interesting for me if it doesn't drop pvp now => better chances to get my t13 asap

10+ Year Old Account
    the boss is there, and can be successfully killed, HOWEVER there is no loot to be gained from "killing" this boss, she will simply despawn upon defeat, once s11 begins in 7 days time then she will be available for loot, until then u can kill her multiple times but for 0 reward.

Ah ok, so there is no point (besides the achievement) to kill this boss so far?
    Good to know