[Holding Hands] Dragon Soul Hagarra Achiev

Do you have to kill the boss for this? We've been trying it doesnt hint at the boss needing to be killed? Anyone know?

Do you have to kill the boss for this? We've been trying it doesnt hint at the boss needing to be killed? Anyone know?
    On a wowhead comment it says that you do not have to kill her in order to get the achievement.

We tried this tonight in my guild for a while and weren't really sure how to get it to trigger the achievement. Anyone out there who has done this, I'd love to hear how it went down for your guild.

Thanks.

Did you go 10 or 25man? We tried it yesterday on 25man and even though it channeled through all members, it didnt tricker the achievement.

I know some people got it, and there is the youtube movie for it being done on 10man: Search for "holding hands achievement" on youtube with out the " (cant post a direct link due to forum restrictions)

Which makes me question if its bugged on 25man or there is something we whereare missing.

We struggled on this also, make sure you dismiss all pets and totems, they bug the ach

So you managed to get it on 25man?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendance View Post
    Did you go 10 or 25man? We tried it yesterday on 25man and even though it channeled through all members, it didnt tricker the achievement.

I know some people got it, and there is the youtube movie for it being done on 10man: Search for "holding hands achievement" on youtube with out the " (cant post a direct link due to forum restrictions)

Which makes me question if its bugged on 25man or there is something we whereare missing.