Dragon Soul 10 man Tier token drops?

Hey guys,

I know I've read a few threads a few days ago that they were going to change the drop rate of tokens in 10 man? Can someone who has done 10 man tell me how it worked? Did each tier token boss drop 1 or 2? Also, how many pieces of regular loot did they drop? Thanks!

pretty sure it's 1 token, considering that 25 man are only getting 2 tokens, while derp mode LFR gets 3 tokens per boss... 24 tokens in LFR full clear... so stupid.

soruce on the 2 tokens in 25's and 3x in LFR: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...al-25-man-raid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    pretty sure it's 1 token, considering that 25 man are only getting 2 tokens, while derp mode LFR gets 3 tokens per boss... 24 tokens in LFR full clear... so stupid.

soruce on the 2 tokens in 25's and 3x in LFR: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...al-25-man-raid
    You can roll on each item only once per raid, that includes tokens, if you lose the roll you won't get any during that week in LFR, even if the next boss drops the same token again.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    You can roll on each item only once per raid, that includes tokens, if you lose the roll you won't get any during that week in LFR, even if the next boss drops the same token again.
    yes... that's why people got 4p t13 alrdy...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    yes... that's why people got 4p t13 alrdy...
    Pure luck if that's the case. But you will be sacrificing heroic stats for your set bonuses from LFR. Which could be good or bad, depends what the bonuses are really. But if they had full t12 normal, congratulations (unless t12 bonuses are better...)

1 token on 10 man
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    thats not how it works. you get one chance per BOSS per WEEK for loot. so if you dont win the tier off 2nd boss, you cant roll and anyother drops from THAT BOSS that week. however you can still roll on the other bosses in the instance(assuming you had not been present for their kills yet)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    thats not how it works. you get one chance per BOSS per WEEK for loot. so if you dont win the tier off 2nd boss, you cant roll and anyother drops from THAT BOSS that week. however you can still roll on the other bosses in the instance(assuming you had not been present for their kills yet)
    yeah... so lets assume a pug in LFR kills the first boss

he drops 3x vanq tokens, you're a dr00d, you can roll on all 3. if you are really lucky, that first boss can get you 3/5 t13... and there are 21 other tokens you can roll for :3

yeah... so lets assume a pug in LFR kills the first boss

he drops 3x vanq tokens, you're a dr00d, you can roll on all 3. if you are really lucky, that first boss can get you 3/5 t13... and there are 21 other tokens you can roll for :3
    Firstly, tokens are slot specific, so the chances of one boss dropping 3 vanquisher tokens of all different slots AND you winning them all is very slim. Secondly, last time I checked, LFR does not drop 3 tokens, it drops 4 pieces of loot. There is a chance 3 of those will be tokens, but there could also only be one token.

I know this from doing a quick LFR run last night on the PTR while servers were down and morchok dropped 1 token and 3 off piece items, haven't had a chance to log into live yet, so apologies if this has changed overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Quimlord View Post
    Firstly, tokens are slot specific, so the chances of one boss dropping 3 vanquisher tokens of all different slots AND you winning them all is very slim. Secondly, last time I checked, LFR does not drop 3 tokens, it drops 4 pieces of loot. There is a chance 3 of those will be tokens, but there could also only be one token.

I know this from doing a quick LFR run last night on the PTR while servers were down and morchok dropped 1 token and 3 off piece items, haven't had a chance to log into live yet, so apologies if this has changed overnight.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...al-25-man-raid

Dannz, that post talk about Normal 25 man. Quimlord is talking about the LFR 25 man. Not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Dannz, that post talk about Normal 25 man. Quimlord is talking about the LFR 25 man. Not the same thing.
    +

"So LFR drops 3 tokens from each of the first bosses..."

actually read what the post says.