Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    don't facebook chat with her, don't text her, and don't call her on the phone.

you need to become a better communicator and by doing so you'll realize how shitty modern technology is for communicating. sure it is great for stupid small things like, "i'll be over at 7" or "homework was on page 9", it is however incredibly shitty for anything beyond that. Text carries with it no facial expression or hand gestures, no delivery or pacing, and no tone or emotion. Text is lifeless and dead. if you really want to be sincere talk to this girl face to face, don't waste your time on text based communication. You'll be far more genuine, far more intriguing, and far more successful not just with her, but with everyone.

and remember, good luck, we're all counting on you.
    Last edited by jakeic; 2011-11-30 at 08:58 AM.

Continue to wait. There's not anything you're going to be able to do right now to fix it. I'd say continue to be what you had been before and don't press the issue for awhile. Just be there for her.

Also, don't believe these people telling you to try to trick her or whatever. Deceit might get you something in the short term, but will just screw you over long term. I really doubt it would work in this sort of situation.

Yeah, as others have said, she is never going to be with you. First of all, you are in the friend zone. Second of all, you have been too up front and honest with her, and they get scared by that - especially when coming from people in the friend zone. Third of all, telling a girl that you love her, would never hurt her, and that she is the only one for you, is one of the best ways to drive her away from you, trust me. These things should be reserved for when SHE already showed interest in you (and not as a friend).

Also, im sorry to say this (sorry girls), but girls dont have the balls (anatomically and figuratively) to tell you the truth in that situation. They enjoy the attention, and dont want to lose it, but they also dont want to hurt your feelings, so you wont get a true NO from 95% of girls in that situation. They will just say shit like she already did..."I need time....I dont want a relationship right now" etc etc. That way, they get what they want: Attention, and the feeling that someone likes them, although they never like you back the way you want.

Do yourself a favour. If you cant let it go...if you cant stop thinking about her, confront her and DEMAND she either closes the door for you (meaning saying "This is never gonna happen....ever"), because with the way girls say things like this, you will never be able to close the door yourself. You will always take vague crap from girls like "I need time" and such to be like "Hmm, but there is still a chance" - actually like the scene in Dumb & Dumber where Jim Carrey asks "WHat are the chances for a guy like me to be with a girl like you" and she replies "Not good" and he says "So, like a 1 out of a hundred chance ?" and she replies "...more like one in a million".....and he finally replies "...so you are telling me there is a chance....YEAH !"

So confront her and ask her to be 100% honest. If she is your friend, she owes you that much, and you are better of getting the bad news now than spending years thinking and hoping.

Trust me

EDIT: I should underline that when I say that you wont get a real honest NO from 95% of girls, I dont mean in a "NO means NO" situation here. I mean in a case like yours when you like a girl that doesnt like you back, this applies according to my personal experience. Not all girls are like this ofc, but the vast majority are in my experience
    Last edited by Lilbruz; 2011-11-30 at 09:05 AM.

You have been friend zoned. Remain friend zoned and get with one of her friends.

Your puppy dog notions of love and relationships are nothing compared to the bond between people after they have spent time with each other and gone from there. You have a crush on her, she does not have one on you. It will not blossom into anything, be a friend and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    "Ur a nice kid, but I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't let anyone in so easily anymore"
    This phrase just about finishes any chance you ever had. Just face it, she's not interested in you romantically. And believe me, try to avoid her unless you want to drown yourself in SOB stories.

Lots of people here seem to have major game issues lol - stick with it til you hit it, but if it's taking too long move on. No just means try harder
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Lots of people here seem to have major game issues lol - stick with it til you hit it, but if it's taking too long move on. No just means try harder
    And OP...never listen to people like these. Leave them to being the "cool players" if thats what they want. This isnt about "having game". If you want to play that game, go ahead and play with the girls you can get by playing. But when you say "no just meant try harder", it gets me a little worried. But if it works for you, fine by me. But the OP doesnt seem to be "a player", so giving him "playing" advice isnt really gonna help him

Quote Originally Posted by Magisleeper View Post
    Yes flesh and blood thats crazy.. but seriously, have you ever complained to a good male friend about a bad boyfriend and then asked 'where are all the good guys?'

Unless he is gay I am pretty sure these were his thoughts at the time 'RIGHT FUCKING HERE YOUR TALKING TO ME RIGHT NOW!!' all the while keeping a pokerface.

Now maybe this isnt you exactly or every girl but its happened enough to be relevant.
    You're either attracted to someone or you're not. Stop spouting mysogynistic nonsense.

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 01:21 AM ----------

OP, its tough to "restart" so soon after a bad relationship. You cant force things. I think you did make a mistake telling her your feelings so soon though. As others have said, its best to simply be available & let her work things out. Its not impossible to go from a friend to a lover, as so many people seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    You're either attracted to someone or you're not. Stop spouting mysogynistic nonsense.
    yeah, that's right the most attracted you'll ever be to someone else is the moment you meet them, i mean attraction is not something that is generated through close contact with another human being.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    yeah, that's right the most attracted you'll ever be to someone else is the moment you meet them, i mean attraction is not something that is generated through close contact with another human being.
    Never said it couldnt be. Most of the time even that isnt enough. He seems to be assuming that just because a female is talking to or having close contact with a male, there is always mutual attraction, & the girl is being illogical by not acting on it.
    Last edited by starlord; 2011-11-30 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    You're in the friend zone. Also, she sounds pretty emo. Or 12. "I'm not going to let anybody in to hurt me". Christ, that's pathetic.

Dude OP.....seriosuly run away. I get your young and your new to this game of love.

I've dated all kinds kiddo, and let me tell you......ive had everything to the quiet cute ones that will sleep with the neighborhood behind your back to the total on another planet loonies.
    And, i mean "YOUR CRAZY LADY!" as in "We the jury find the defent legally insane" literally (she stabbed me and almost killed me, currently a life long resident at a state mental hospital).

And, the way your lady her is acting, is dangerously close to how ms. stabby acted ..... look i was young, stupid, and thinking with the other head. Take heed of this warning of love, don't waste time on this one. Theres more out there, and if shes not down.....well she isint down. A worest you'll win her to have her stab you half to death. So, go play the field and let her swing. (I didn't say not be friends..but beware how she might try to win you after you've taken up with someone else. In that case she isnt really interested, its a game. So sometimes, just totally cut her off is best.)
    Rel on Economics: "I'd wager most AH transaction are buy to flip sales. In fact most of the gold made is fake transactions to drive prices higher. Kinda like the whole financial collapse 2009...just saying..."

She likes the attention, it makes her feel nice, but she clearly doesn't feel that way about you. She just likes having a backup. Careful not to fall into the trap of being the cry shoulder she'll always run to in order to get the ego boost she needs. And she'll discover that you in fact will always be there, but simply for that, cos that is all she wants.

Don't let her play Push and pull games with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    and she told me she hoped that she could continue being the only one
    That's selfish of her when she's clearly stated she doesn't want you that way. Watch out for being on "The Hook" Watch How I met your Mother season 5. ep. 16
    Fentooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PriestRela View Post
    Dude OP.....seriosuly run away. I get your young and your new to this game of love.

I've dated all kinds kiddo, and let me tell you......ive had everything to the quiet cute ones that will sleep with the neighborhood behind your back to the total on another planet loonies.
    And, i mean "YOUR CRAZY LADY!" as in "We the jury find the defent legally insane" literally (she stabbed me and almost killed me, currently a life long resident at a state mental hospital).

And, the way your lady her is acting, is dangerously close to how ms. stabby acted ..... look i was young, stupid, and thinking with the other head. Take heed of this warning of love, don't waste time on this one. Theres more out there, and if shes not down.....well she isint down. A worest you'll win her to have her stab you half to death. So, go play the field and let her swing. (I didn't say not be friends..but beware how she might try to win you after you've taken up with someone else. In that case she isnt really interested, its a game. So sometimes, just totally cut her off is best.)
    You know, I'm going to mention Hitler because this thread will probably be closed relatively soon and it has to be done.

Just because your ex acted a certain way does not mean everybody who acts that way will turn out to be just like your ex.

I mean, Hitler was a vegetarian, does that make all vegetarians crazy?

I have no idea if Hitler was a vegetarian or not, I've just heard it and wanted to mention him.

But yeah, there are too many people in this thread assuming that their life experience applies to everybody else.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't need to feel wanted, if u tell girls u want them they feel precious and reject u, if u get interested in an other girl then she will feel rejected and she will desire you for sure! Girls are made in a way that is totally upside-down to logical thinking!!

Trust me, she's just going to go to another "bad boy" that will hurt her in the end. Then she will expect you to be there as a friend again. Hate women who are like that. You should just stay clear, or she will keep hurting you instead.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrilaertes View Post
    She doesn't need to feel wanted, if u tell girls u want them they feel precious and reject u, if u get interested in an other girl then she will feel rejected and she will desire you for sure! Girls are made in a way that is totally upside-down to logical thinking!!
    Yes because I'm sure you know how every single female on earth works, please share more logic.

Deleted
    Stop being the one seeking contact with her, she should contact you. If it happens, good, if it doesn't, the message should be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    You know, I'm going to mention Hitler because this thread will probably be closed relatively soon and it has to be done.

Just because your ex acted a certain way does not mean everybody who acts that way will turn out to be just like your ex.

I mean, Hitler was a vegetarian, does that make all vegetarians crazy?

I have no idea if Hitler was a vegetarian or not, I've just heard it and wanted to mention him.

But yeah, there are too many people in this thread assuming that their life experience applies to everybody else.
    Wow.....wow......wow......i'm gonna need to see your Godwin's Law license sir? we can't be willy nilly bringing that up atm.

Back on topic.... in this case, and because of my history. I know the signs this person is showing, the medical professionals called it "human detachment disorder". Alot of the outward signs lean towards it, meaning a bout of crazy is not far away. This bout, does not have to be violent, but can be "life altering" if she subverts things in OPs life (ie finding another relationship). I put it as food for thought.
    Rel on Economics: "I'd wager most AH transaction are buy to flip sales. In fact most of the gold made is fake transactions to drive prices higher. Kinda like the whole financial collapse 2009...just saying..."

Quote Originally Posted by gabrilaertes View Post
    Or maybe they just dont want to feel pressured into a relationship.