Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i like the change. we have killed rag25heroic 3 times total (last 3 weeks) and while we could repeat our 2nd and 3rd kill quite fast (5 and 10 pulls), i wouldnt say we have him on farm yet. with this nerf = really easy p4 (our biggest problem) and we can focus on DW without having to run into a potential 2-3 days wipefest @rag heroic and can just do a quick FL clear on a day coupled with maybe lfr +pvp boss.

Deleted
    Why are people complaining that old content is getting nerfed? Its old content, the only point in it now is to offer enjoyment to people who want to finish off the final bosses they missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Why are people complaining that old content is getting nerfed? Its old content, the only point in it now is to offer enjoyment to people who want to finish off the final bosses they missed.
    Because a big part of what drives mmorpg-players is prestige. Now that Firelord is the new Kingslayer, people are pissed off (yes I'm exagurating, but you get the point).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    Are we seriously going to complain about nerfed content which is out of date ?? Raggys gear level is that of DS normal which I heard is faceroll, so why shouldn't raggy now be faceroll ??
    titles, mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Well imho this mechanic was the most unproblematic anyway, once you got a bit of practice on it (and seriously, entering the patch from one certain direction instead of just running mindlessly through/into it wasn't really that hard to achieve, just a little bit of extra attention).

Wipes on this mechanic were mainly something that made the whole raid frown since one single person made an individual mistake. Things like stupidly spawning frost patches, dreadflames or traps are still there, so I wouldn't see this as something that makes the boss faceroll-able

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    raggy hc is a challenging fight why should they make it even easier than it is just so guilds that wouldnt normally kill it are able to do so, if you were not able to kill it after the first nerf then your guild isnt good enough to kill it anyway, this game is getting far too easy and casual friendly even in hc modes, hc modes should be for the players who are skilled enough not for any random casual killing it just like a normal boss.
    Because blizzard want money ? If they went around saying well your just not good enough and did fuck all about nerfing the content their subs would be down to 1 million not 10 or whatever. Its just good business giving the majority what they want

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Avalos View Post
    Because a big part of what drives mmorpg-players is prestige. Now that Firelord is the new Kingslayer, people are pissed off (yes I'm exagurating, but you get the point).
    Check.... The...... Date....... Of...... Achie.......

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frostypop View Post
    titles, mount
    Yes you can say words ? Cookie ?
    Last edited by Redcinder; 2011-11-30 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostypop View Post
    titles, mount
    If you are so cool, you will be sporting Dragon Soul title and mount.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone tested this on live yet?

To whoever is crying now:

You only had MANY MONTHS to kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    If you are so cool, you will be sporting Dragon Soul title and mount.
    Very Very True

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    Because blizzard want money ? If they went around saying well your just no good enough and did fuck all about nerfing the content their subs would be down to 1 million not 10 or whatever. Its just good business giving the majority what they want [COLOR="red"]
    blizzard will lose subs anyway so nerfing content wont change anything, its more likely that long term players will leave anyway due to boredom, wow itself is slowly dieing anyway and i probs wont be playing in MoP as i really like SWTOR so far.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Lord rhyolith now turns friendly at 25% HP / Transition into P2. This is a glitch at the moment, and means that he will no longer be targetable, and kills your raid. GG Blizzard.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Why are people complaining that old content is getting nerfed?
    1. Because it's Heroic mode
    2. Because it's ALREADY nerfed to shit
    3. All of the above

Blizz didn't nerf H T11, I don't see why they're nerfing H T12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaschnack View Post
    Well imho this mechanic was the most unproblematic anyway, once you got a bit of practice on it (and seriously, entering the patch from one certain direction instead of just running mindlessly through/into it wasn't really that hard to achieve, just a little bit of extra attention).

Wipes on this mechanic were mainly something that made the whole raid frown since one single person made an individual mistake. Things like stupidly spawning frost patches, dreadflames or traps are still there, so I wouldn't see this as something that makes the boss faceroll-able
    I dunno. Being able to change Frosts without worrying about individual positioning - that is huge. If Frost spawns in the opposite corner, you can run into it instantly, without waiting X seconds until you are properly split into 3 groups. This means avoiding several ticks of Superheated, making it much easier to survive.
    Meteor kiting - also easier, can simply pick the shortest path, without having to walk around Frost in order to avoid Geyser.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2011-11-30 at 12:17 PM.

If you can just stand in one group in P4, its pretty much just tank and spank now, isntead of having to use a bit of coordination

It wouldnt be so bad if the mount wasnt 100% drop but it probably still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Joegeneric View Post
    Rhyo was extremely slow for my guild as well. We went back for some progress on legendaries, and Rhyo after wiping us due to his oldman pace then bugged and we couldn't continue the instance on heroic. A GM told us he would forward to QA, but that there was nothing he could do to help. Regularmode the rest of the way : /
    Isn't this what most the hardcore ppl want something with so much challenge no one can beat it?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baergrillz View Post
    Isn't this what most the hardcore ppl want something with so much challenge no one can beat it?
    Yes, "hardcore ppl" are morons who dream of bugged bosses. It is very fortunate that you brought this fact into light, so they can now change their evil ways.

Or maybe Blizzard messed things up with their stealth changes and this has nothing to do with "hardcore ppl".

It's outdated content anyway.

can anyone actually CONFIRM this nerf? before these wild speculations go on....

Deleted
    So we haven't killed HC Rag, but we did get him at 3% and 1.8% both times on friday.
    We wanted to go and kill him sunday, guess what happened... ?

Yeah half our raid (that didnt raid on the first day) got tagged in a new instance, a totally different one from the other half, were 6/7 bosses were killed (Even tho none of them killed any bosses at all)
    So there we were unable to raid and therefore probably kill it. GM didn't want to unlock ID. So we had a shot, after 300 trys, to finally kill him during 4.2 and get rewarded for all our efforts...
    ....but sadly all we got is a great slap in all our faces.

So yeah this nerf makes me sad.
    A lot...