Time for a trinket change?

As you can tell from my toon here... (no linking) Ursin US slasshh

You can see my two trinkets, and right now I have the regular Necromantic Focus I can use . So I was just wondering if its more viable now that the DG doesn't triple dip, any suggestions?

I was wondering the same thing, is chalice+DMC V still the top trinket for a demolock that only have up to LFR gear access? anyone done any sim yet?

When you have both cunning of the cruel and will of unbinding you will replace chalice.

I just made that up, but I'm almost positive it remains competitive up until those two trinkets.
    Last edited by Sockmaster; 2011-11-30 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this helps, I have both Cunning of the Cruel and Corrupted Mind (got them both last night). I just finished simming and the MWC is still very good if you are stacking mastery.

With the typical Demo spec:
    MWC+Corrupted Mind were my best Sims at 500, 400,and 300 seconds @50000 iterations. MWC+Cunning was about 140 dps behind and Cunning+Corrupted Mind were 450 dps behind (MWC+Corrupted).

Regardless of having to wait for MWC to come back up with the Incinerate spec, it proved to be about a 200 dps boost (MWC+Corrupted) @ 300,400,500 seconds with the new SINGLE target spec. Only fights I would ever think about doing this would be Morhcok Normal/HC and Ultraxion N/HC. For every other fight where Immolate was contributing high amounts of damage (even more if I moved to 12.30% haste) the traditional spec will blow the Incinerate spec out of the water.

So far with my experience with FL Normal/HC on the PTR and now Live I won't be replacing MWC until I see more haste from my gear. I have yet to Sim the 1993 haste threshold (doing that soon). With this expansion, alot of the boss fights have points where we need to save our Meta. For times like before a bloodlust and heavy burst. On normal modes I was able to fit my CD's with important periods of the fight but with the tradition of having to hellfire, keep shadowflame and Immolation on CD and the low health on normal modes at times I was missing important points. On heroic Demo will really outshine the other two specs.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality