Deleted

Ruthless for honor

Before i start im not looking at getting flamed just posting info in regards to the ilvl of honor gear for those who were asking. At the moment for a week till 7th december regular ruthless is avalible for honor when s11 starts they will be adding another set of ruthless which will have better stats than the current set which was avalible for conquest. Here is the info from the wow site under PvP Season 10 Ending Soon.

Arena and Rated Battleground Season 10 will have ended as of November 30. We will then determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Ruthless Gladiator’s Twilight Drake to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until Season 10 officially ends after maintenance is finished on November 30. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable.
    At the end of Season 10, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points, which offers the possibility of temporarily exceeding the normal 4,000 Honor Point cap. For the week, all Season 10 items will become available for Honor Points (at prices equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost), with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. Those items will no longer be available for purchase.
    Arena and Rated Battleground Season 11 will begin for level-85 players approximately one week after the end of Season 10 on December 7. Season 10 titles and mounts will be awarded at that time. Also, new and more powerful items will become available for purchase with Honor Points after maintenance on that date, and any Honor accrued above the 4,000-point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. Finally, Season 11 rewards will be made available for purchase with Conquest Points which are earned during the new season.
    All Team, Personal and Matchmaking Ratings will be wiped when Season 11 begins.

Just thought i would put this on here as people on the same realm as me outland eu have been asking in the quatermaster area nearly all day.
    Last edited by mmoc6a13eadb26; 2011-11-30 at 05:44 PM.

There's already a (well formatted) sticky addressing all of this.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-FAQ-and-Guide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PJSand View Post
    There's already a (well formatted) sticky addressing all of this.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-FAQ-and-Guide
    Didnt really think it mattered about it being 'well formatted' as it was info i decided to put on for those who dont really search much

Even though we had a heads up this time, there will still be an ungodly amount of people who'll blow all their honor before the season starts only to clusterfuck around the forums and complain about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binxi1 View Post
    Didnt really think it mattered about it being 'well formatted' as it was info i decided to put on for those who dont really search much
    Quite the moot point, if I do say so myself. All your information is clearly outlined in the sticky thread at the very top of the forum, easily accessible to anyone that visits this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a reason for the sticky.

It's so that it's always there when people come to the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE