Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I actually love the fact that LFR is EZ - that's exactly what it was meant to be and is perfectly fine that the first four bosses are able to be done in 45 minutes...

But...beating the normal modes on the first night? No... that is not what I was expecting at all and think it should be slightly harder if that's true.

If anything, it should've been more like 1 or possibly 2 bosses a raid night... tops.

Heroic should still punch you in the face and laugh at you. :P
    Maybe if that's how Blizzard thought their raids should be.

Going off of your signature, why don't you just leave already? You make the exact same point on every thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Welcome to firelands day 2. Faction change guild get 4/7 herioc and blizzard revoking it.
    Well i am by no means a "hardcore" professional gamer. But i do like to raid and dotn mind wiping and actually want to see somewhat difficult content, not something I roll through on the first night.

The amusing part is people assuming how long the expansion will take to get out. Also amusing is the people thinking this didn't happen with every tier in Cata and Wrath except for ICC with it's joke gates.

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Pretty sure MoP will hit 1 month before the annual deal ends.

This way they can utilize the 11 months fully while giving you a carrot
    to buy MoP as you have 1 month playtime left on your deal.

not even remotely close.

theres no way in hell they are going to stretch this raid out for close to a year, lol. MoP will hit around summer, if not sooner, otherwise they stand to lose a lot of subs.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not 7 months. MoP beta will start in 2 months, then 4.4 likely in 4-5 months and T14 (MoP) in about 6-7 months.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You mean run around with your head cut off?
    I call it Organized Chaos based on teh Home Alone Principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    This isn't at all like 13/13 T11 guilds clearing FL reg on launch day back in August. Guilds that were 1/7H post-nerf fully cleared DS yesterday.

DS is on Naxx-80 level of easy. Actually, it's probably easier, since Naxx at least had the dancemaster to block progression for a few wipes.
    You could literally 10 man Naxx25 bosses in blues. Try 10 manning DS25 bosses in blues. Tell me how far you get.
    LOLINFRACTED

Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    What do you guys think? Will this raid hold you till MoP hits in june, july, or august?

Is it worth $90-120?
    1- MOP is targeted for 2nd quarter, not 3rd, so roughly more like 6ish months
    2- Normal modes were deliberately made easier because they knew they overtuned normal mode firelands at first and lower end guilds struggled to complete it.
    3- We haven't even seen heroic modes yet so stop QQing until you clear all 8 bosses there
    4- Yes it is worth it. Assuming you have friends that play the game and you enjoy hanging out with them, if not go find something better to do with your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahuuaela View Post
    I gotta ask though, what is Demon Soul? Never heard of that!
    His daddy called him demon soul, imma call him demon soul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Hey remember what you tell us Rift guys....Quality of quantity. I am sure it will get harder. It can't be that bad.
    I admit I loled at this.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Absolutely not 7 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    and T14 (MoP) in about 6-7 months.
    just thought the contradiction in such a short sentence was effing hilarious, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    Orly?

The MS Paint sketches of the new dungeons, the ideas they tossed out with little to no actual art work being done for them, the posts they keep making about "This still needs a lot of work" etc etc...

I don't know, to me seems like it will be a bit anyways, 7-9 months seems best case scenario.

I guess your idea of "soon" and mine are probably a little different, but that's cool. I don't think 4.3 offers enough to last to 5.0, however, as I alrdy stated that's just me.
    See, this is the thing that I don't understand... why would you bother raiding Dragon Soul until 5.0? I mean, that's like the guilds that were raiding MC and BWL up until Burning Crusade -- why? Raid until you clear it. Raid until you meet all of your objectives (achievements, heroic modes)... and then maybe raid a bit more. But once you've completely finished the place... stop raiding! Go do something else. Unsubscribe until MoP or do other things in-game!

I think I unsubscribed after farming Ulduar for a while and then resubscribed when ToC came out (so, less than a tier cycle). I've been subscribed ever since. Also, I play this game almost exclusively for the raid content. That said, I'm not going to sit here raiding content that I consider myself finished with until MoP -- that'd just be stupid!

So, yeah, raid until you're satisfied with your level of completion and then take a break. Otherwise, you'll be here 5 months from now posting about how much WoW sucks, that you're quitting, and how the next popular MMO is going to beat it and blah blah blah.

Dragon Soul isn't meant to last until 5.0 -- it's meant to last until you're done with it. Blizzard doesn't want you farming content that isn't fun anymore.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2011-11-30 at 11:57 PM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    absolutely not... we one shot 2 out of the 4 bosses we did last night. 3-4 shot the other 2 (8/10 of us were there without seeing the fights before or watching vids)

the instance so far has been a joke
    I'm so looking forward to you starting heroic raiding... You'll have it all down within 3 weeks, I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    What do you guys think? Will this raid hold you till MoP hits in june, july, or august?

Is it worth $90-120?
    ..I too remember the day the Pandas came

my subscription has long been cancelled, just waiting for my gametime to officially expire mar 2012

enjoy your pandas everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    I'm so looking forward to you starting heroic raiding... You'll have it all down within 3 weeks, I'm sure.
    sort of the problem my friend, it's the same content

when you're playing a game, let's say, God Of War, raising the difficulty from easy->Medium->Hard

doesn't change the game

it's the same thing

unfortunately, that's what WoW has become and is Blizzard's greatest failure

the main reason wow's player base will dwindle? Blizzard has replaced actual content

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    This isn't at all like 13/13 T11 guilds clearing FL reg on launch day back in August. Guilds that were 1/7H post-nerf fully cleared DS yesterday.

DS is on Naxx-80 level of easy. Actually, it's probably easier, since Naxx at least had the dancemaster to block progression for a few wipes.
    Mark my words, Deathwing heroic will be fucking hard and take ages to kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    People farmed the fights on the PTR for strategies. They "cheated". Who cares how long or how many attempts it takes on live.

They need to get rid of PTR in the form it is right now.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

First 4 bosses are too easy, but I loved every second in that instance. Cannot wait for heroics.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    wowprogress.

Full clear in around 2h30m in both /10 or /25.

Sad.
    A guild that cleared everything with their main 25 on the first day is doing it wrong anyway...

B2T: It's normal modes... remember how many tries most of the top 100 guilds needed for Ragi HC? I think we have a few contentblockers and while it's going to be on farm b4 MoP, it's still going to be entertaining for quite some time
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2011-12-01 at 12:07 AM.

You guys do realise that 4.3 raid isn't the last raid of the expansion right?
    Processor (CPU) - Intel Corei7 Six Core Processor i7-6850K (3.6GHz) 15MB Cache
    Memory (RAM) - 32GB HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3200MHz X.M.P (4 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card (Dual) - 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP - GeForce GTX VR
    Storage Drives - 1440GB HyperXSAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 560MB/sR|530MB/sW)
    8TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5900RPM, 64MB CACHE

Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    sort of the problem my friend, it's the same content

when you're playing a game, let's say, God Of War, raising the difficulty from easy->Medium->Hard

doesn't change the game

it's the same thing

unfortunately, that's what WoW has become and is Blizzard's greatest failure

the main reason wow's player base will dwindle? Blizzard has replaced actual content
    You must of never done Heroic modes because each fight can differ GREATLY between Normal and Heroic modes..