Extra Action Button

So I was doing Dragon Soul, and my guild got to Ultraxion.

I was expecting some sort of pop up for Heroic Will, but I did not get it and the raid wiped.

Guild members said it was due to bartender, I would have to make a macro.

So I made a macro '/click ExtraActionButton1', and key bound it to the letter K.
    So we do another pull K doesn't work, the macro didn't work. It just plain isn't working.

So I disabled all add-ons, and it still wasn't working. Other guild members made the same macro I made and had mostly the same UI I did. Their macro and key binding worked, and their Heroic Will did its function. Mine did not.

So before the last attempt K began to work, or better yet, the Heroic Will icon showed up on my screen. So I enabled all my add-ons and it was still there.

I want to know why and how I can fix this;
    Macro not working for /click ExtraActionButton1.
    Key binding not working for Extra Action Button 1 bound to the letter K.
    Why the icon is not showing up on my screen.
    Why did it show up randomly on my screen?

you can just bind the extra action button in your keybinds, however I'm having the same problem with the macro and I'm not sure how to fix it

I'm no macro expert, but I'm using the same macro except I'm clicking the button. Maybe /click requires you to click? /shrug
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3