Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fela View Post
    Actually, I will probably only play for a month and then take a break.

However, the reason for that is, that my second son is due in january and i highly doubt that we will have time for playing the first months following his birth .
    congratz to you, sir! nice to see some mmo lovers are responsible people =P (although imo, all the cool people are born in feb, lol)

imo, i got to experience a lot of the stuff in the beta from the awesome ship battles (updated starfox 64, whaaaat~! lol), to the pvp ive had more fun in 2 weekends, than since they ruined wow pvp with bubble stats like resil. the only aspect i didnt get to checkout in detail was the raiding, so im very interested in seeing what thats all about. this is the first mmo in my entire 7+ years in WoW that ive broken away from to actually try and pre-ordered it for that matter. having been a former employee of EA, i have a lot of faith they wont mess this up, as they've got too much money/time/effort invested into it to fail.

i anxiously await the 15th =P

The decision very much depends on how fun the endgame experience is for me, be it raids or pvp, I'm not sure what I'm gonna be focusing on.
    But as the plan is to at least see the main quests for all both jedi and both sith classes, that might take more than a month by itself.
    quit

Deleted
    More then likely,if even it's just to see all the storyline for each class.I know WoW probably won't drag me back anyway.I paid for a months sub yesterday and I'm already bored (not WoW bashing,it's just not for me anymore)