Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Here is our log of the first day and the Zon'ozz kill http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...?s=5416&e=5744

For the majority of the fight I didn't have any issues but near the end I will admit I had to switch into conservative healing mode due to my mana quickly running out and no cooldowns left, but with that said I only had 945 spirit and I didn't control rapture correctly on that try.

After that day I reforged to net me 1300 spirit purely for some wiggle room but I really don't see why some people need so much spirit. Oh btw item level is 384.

Deleted
    I 2 healed it along with a resto shaman on my disc priest, mana didn't seem to be an issue with just using fiend and HoH(while giving away PI). I believe it's more about CD usage during the heavy AoE phases than it is about pure output, as we were expecting issues with only having 2 healers but ended up doing just fine for the first 4 bosses with just 2 healers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luckybeer View Post
    Anyone else finding Discipline a little underwhelming for the Warlord fight? We had about 10 or 11 wipes before we finally killed it with seconds left on the enrage timer and my mana pool down from 141k to 1k. I healed the fight with a resto druid and holy paladin but we all seemed to struggle with the amount of aoe damage in the transition phases as well as the dispel damage during the ball phase. It came down to perfecting a rhythm of PoH casts along with some smart usage of cooldowns while our paladin sat in the melee camp casting holy radiance on the tanks. But even when we got the rhythm down, our kill was total RNG luck with powerful crits.

I reforged all of my mastery into haste to put myself around 18% haste unbuffed just to speed up my PoH casts to keep up with the damage.

Am I missing something on this fight? I am 379 ilvl/AA spec and didn't even come close to experiencing this much heart ache doing 4/7 firelands HM. By the time his hp reaches around 5%, my mana is nearly gone and all mana cooldowns have been used ... I don't have a log of my encounters sadly but I can tell youAtonement, PoH, PW:S, PoM and Penance were the only spells I used aside from my cds. GHeal just didn't seem like an efficient use of mana when I knew I'd be tearing through it in the transition phases. I'm considering dropping soul warding for 2 points in veiled shadows just so I get two shadowfiends in the fight.

Typically, we would bounce the ball back and forth three times then let it hit. Should we have bounced it more? Anyone else experiencing this trouble as discipline on the fight?
    If you use 3 healers on that fight the problem is not the classes its you guys as healers. We did all fights in DS with 2 healers, me disc and a holy paladin. Besides DW i had sooo much mana for the rest of the fights. Track your rapture and use your cd's correct and you should not have any mana issues at all - i had about 70% mana left when we killed it on patch day.

It came down to perfecting a rhythm of PoH casts along with some smart usage of cooldowns while our paladin sat in the melee camp casting holy radiance on the tanks. But even when we got the rhythm down, our kill was total RNG luck with powerful crits.
    Are you using 2 tanks for this fight? We used a single tank and found it much easier to get through without getting anywhere near the enrage timer.

just as a side note we also run Holy Pally, Disc Priest and Resto Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mookspal View Post
    Mastery does not stack well with DA.
    Wat... ... ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SensCens View Post
    Wat... ... ...
    It does stack but not to the same effect that it has on PW:shield is all he is saying, PW:Shield is based off pure mastery and spell power where DA is based off a bit of mastery and the size of your PoH heals or spell crits so you gain more DA from spell power then you do from mastery.

Deleted
    Ah right

Deleted
    365 equipped and had ALOT of troubles keeping up.
    Untill I went holy and lol'd at the insane ticks of Divine Hymn.
    We had 10 wipes with me as disc, but we manged to take him on the 11th try (first try with me as holy).

Deleted
    Anyone else finding Discipline a little underwhelming for the Warlord fight? We had about 10 or 11 wipes before we finally killed it with seconds left on the enrage timer and my mana pool down from 141k to 1k. I healed the fight with a resto druid and holy paladin but we all seemed to struggle with the amount of aoe damage in the transition phases as well as the dispel damage during the ball phase. It came down to perfecting a rhythm of PoH casts along with some smart usage of cooldowns while our paladin sat in the melee camp casting holy radiance on the tanks. But even when we got the rhythm down, our kill was total RNG luck with powerful crits.

I reforged all of my mastery into haste to put myself around 18% haste unbuffed just to speed up my PoH casts to keep up with the damage.

Am I missing something on this fight? I am 379 ilvl/AA spec and didn't even come close to experiencing this much heart ache doing 4/7 firelands HM. By the time his hp reaches around 5%, my mana is nearly gone and all mana cooldowns have been used ... I don't have a log of my encounters sadly but I can tell youAtonement, PoH, PW:S, PoM and Penance were the only spells I used aside from my cds. GHeal just didn't seem like an efficient use of mana when I knew I'd be tearing through it in the transition phases. I'm considering dropping soul warding for 2 points in veiled shadows just so I get two shadowfiends in the fight.

Typically, we would bounce the ball back and forth three times then let it hit. Should we have bounced it more? Anyone else experiencing this trouble as discipline on the fight?
    You could swap into Holy instead since that is supposed to be the strongest AOE healing spec there is atm, holy paladins should be beasts in heavy AOE healing encounters aswell.