Save my honor for next week?

Or no?

Not sure if it will be like last tier so i didnt wanna waste it. Anyone have an idea?

Deleted
    I personally bought the conquest weapons, since I did not have them yet and don't need the gold from conquest points above the cap being turned into gold. I plan on recapping to 4000 honor before the new season starts. So, if you still want 384 gear or the weapons, go for it I'd say. Although I wouldn't enchant or gem them since you will be buying better gear in a week. If you think you don't have the time to recap after buying, want the gold from converted honor above the cap or don't want to recap I advise you to just save up whatever you have.

Deleted
    The did say this time (pretty sure) that there's better rewards being made when S11 starts (like last time)

so id save it, or recap to 4k before next week (maybe also go for the conq cap as ist unclear if it'll be reset again)

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought my weapon, helm, and shoulder enchant but plan to recap jp and honor this week... Hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the sticky.

Also, good call Evian on capping justice. Need to go do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE