Poll: What was your response to the Jedi Masters?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lied, but I was choosing only dark side options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Lied, but I was choosing only dark side options.
    Your such a meanie!

Hmm interesting voting choices!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

I lied because I disagree with the part of the Jedi Code about no emotions/love, ever. I was debating turning down the crystal but then the girl was being incredibly obnoxious, so I took it instead. If these two were more likeable, I think I would have had less qualms about my choices on this particular quest.

I did this quest on my Jedi and had no qualms about turning them in. When speaking to them it was obvious they were already moving down the dark path. They were aggressive, angry and suspicious, all traits of the dark side. It seemed to me that they needed help, so I turned them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasica View Post
    I did this quest on my Jedi and had no qualms about turning them in. When speaking to them it was obvious they were already moving down the dark path. They were aggressive, angry and suspicious, all traits of the dark side. It seemed to me that they needed help, so I turned them in.
    Indeed. I orginally was going to help them, becuase the ban on love for Jedi is (I think) one of the more stupid things about Star Wars I think. Then they started getting agressive (especially the man) when I did start to challenge them, and trying to bribe me? Helllooo dark side... then they could go stuff themselves. I think I won the woman over in the end anyway.

So I took some dark side hit to start with, (which was annoying becuase my Jedi was a pretty straight laced sort), but then redeemed some light side.

I told the truth, didn't want to have to run back to where they were for the reward

10+ Year Old Account
    Was going to protect themm at 1e as love should be a good thing. But thenn i met themm and it was clear they where already falling to the dark side. So i told the truth

My brother did the quest with picking all dark side choices and said the woman acted like a total ass to his character even though he helped them, so I don't feel bad at all about turning them in to their masters. To be honest, I wouldn't anyways. They broke the code.

MainTankasin - Consular/Inquisitor Tanking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorzz View Post
    I told the truth, didn't want to have to run back to where they were for the reward
    Least theres an honest one

I told the truth because the two lovers pissed me off and I wanted them to get the shaft. Honestly if felt more dark side than light side to me, but hey I was trying for a LS toon anyways so no loss.

off topic: So does the "Jedi's don't screw" thing mean that a light side Jedi can't have a companion relationship?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    I told the truth because the two lovers pissed me off and I wanted them to get the shaft. Honestly if felt more dark side than light side to me, but hey I was trying for a LS toon anyways so no loss.

off topic: So does the "Jedi's don't screw" thing mean that a light side Jedi can't have a companion relationship?
    They can, just doesnt show or reflect well

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    They can, just doesnt show or reflect well
    Interesting. I wonder if that also explains why my BH toon got about 40 "flirt" options and my Consular got 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would've let them be but once they started to be rude to me, I said screw it and I turned them in.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if that also explains why my BH toon got about 40 "flirt" options and my Consular got 0.
    You serious? wow

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    You serious? wow
    Yeah. the first time I was testing was this last big beta weekend. I first played a consular to 23, then a BH to 21. I didn't even know flirting with NPCs and casual hookups were in the game when I started. I was pretty surprised when I started getting flirt options on the BH, having not seen them on my goody-goody consular.

I let them be, fuck the crystal, if you don't have love what's the point in fighting for anything... Main beef with Jedi code ... Thats why I stay closer to grey for Jedi