Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    The Patient Ookami-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Forests.
    Posts
    307
    1: Each mesmer summons 2 illusions, that's 10 illusions and 5 mesmers

    2: When enemies get close to illusions, blow them up.

    3: ???

    4: Profit!
    Looking for a future GW2 RP guild? Look no more, visit The Ashenfold Cartel now!

  2. #122
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    1: Each mesmer summons 2 illusions, that's 10 illusions and 5 mesmers

    2: When enemies get close to illusions, blow them up.

    3: ???

    4: Profit!
    Mesmers can have 3 illusions each =D So 15 illusions +5 mesmers = 20 mesmers running around, oh god.... think of that in pvp.... So much confusion lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  3. #123
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Mesmers can have 3 illusions each =D So 15 illusions +5 mesmers = 20 mesmers running around, oh god.... think of that in pvp.... So much confusion lol...
    I'd say that's exactly what they intended! haha

  4. #124
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I'd say that's exactly what they intended! haha
    lol indeed!! Is it bad that i like rolling mesmer to feed off the tears of my enemies? Cause GW1 got me those tears, and i have a feeling GW2 will give me just as many if not more >=D!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •