Thread: So how is 4.3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    also sounds like there's some glitches in stuff you can transmog - like level 60 PVP rank-loot and such.
    that's not a glitch, it was intended on their part from the beginning (if you read the blue post), but they never said it.
    Much like last season with the new pvp gear. If said before, they would have too many QQs, so they just ignore feedback from PTR, players can't know if it's a bug or not, then annonce it on patch day. it's typical, I wasn't surprised.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    As a pvper, I wish they would implement a new BG each time they release a new Raid. It doesn't have to be a BRAND new, new objective bg, but how about some new scenery? Make another WSG or AB type map and just make it look different and throw a different name on it. That would make PvPers happy and would give us something new to look at since Raiders get a new instance.
    no it wouldn't..

4.3 is fresh.

I haven't raided normal 10 man Dragon Soul yet so I cant say much about it.
    I haven't tried Darkmoon Faire as that doesn't come out for a week or whatever.

Raid Finder is a huge plus as I don't get to do 25 man content and the chaos was actually quite fun. I already full cleared the 4 bosses though. I cant imagine how fast it will be down once people know what they are doing and have a bit more gear. I think it was a great idea and I wish it was implemented in Firelands because I'd love to be able to go back and finish up my staff which is looking like a 0% chance as of now. Actually, not being able to get the staff makes me feel less obliged to stay long into this patch. I was going to stay subscribed to WoW and SWTOR, but now it might only be SWTOR. We'll see I guess.

New Heroics are short and to the point which I think is good. The fights are easy, but they are fun. You might wipe once if at all and then you'll just beat the boss on the next go.

Void Storage, I seriously don't get it. I'm not a horder so it serves little use for me. I also have a small nostalgia bone, so while everyone is equipping themselves with the prior tiers of the past, I couldn't really care. I want tier 13. I think the artists did a great job personally this time around.

Overall, I like the patch, but it's going to get repetitive fast like any other one. I exhausted all the content in like 3.5 hours the other night that is available from it thus far. That just happens. I'm goign to swtor because at least the quests, environment, and levels are new. However, before that launches, im excited to gear up a few characters i wouldn't normally because you can do it so fast now.

10+ Year Old Account
    its fun , i didnlt like how long and horrible the troll dungeons were, i like it fast with like a few easy tacts, LFR was awesome cos i didnt think my line could handle it but even with half teh raid dying on teh Hagara we killed her and you need a certain ilevel to join so its not full of idiots, we just all didnt knw tacts lol , lots of people from jaedenar on my run , think i hopped into a semi guild run , overall i like it

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sum it up in one sentence:

Nothing has changed for anything except new gear to farm and a new raid, and now we can choose how we look.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...and over one million subscribers left between then and now.

Countless wipes =/= fun. I'd rather have joke-difficulty dungeons than countless wipe dungeons...
    It's not even like the Zandalari dungeons were hard, they just required you to know your class and to want to play it. You had to interrupt, avoid fire, interrupt, kill adds, interrupt. No one ever interrupts in pug 5 mans anymore though! I would do them on my Holy Pally alt and I would usually be the only one on recount with interrupts. A healer. With a melee interrupt. RPOJUAPOOHJAIHWIUHGIH!

Oh and dispels. I can't count how many times I wiped because I couldn't purge those flamecasters on the way to the Dragonhawk boss.

I'm glad Blizzard finally learned that their players are very very lazy and just want to aoe everything down, and to have timed challenge runs for guild runs that want a challenge.
    ಠ_ಠ

Other than Dragon Soul its amazing.

Dragon Soul is garbage in every single way imaginable.

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
    It's not even like the Zandalari dungeons were hard, they just required you to know your class and to want to play it. You had to interrupt, avoid fire, interrupt, kill adds, interrupt. No one ever interrupts in pug 5 mans anymore though! I would do them on my Holy Pally alt and I would usually be the only one on recount with interrupts. A healer. With a melee interrupt. RPOJUAPOOHJAIHWIUHGIH!

Oh and dispels. I can't count how many times I wiped because I couldn't purge those flamecasters on the way to the Dragonhawk boss.

I'm glad Blizzard finally learned that their players are very very lazy and just want to aoe everything down, and to have timed challenge runs for guild runs that want a challenge.
    I guarantee you wiped at least once due to it being your fault.

Fact is ZA/ZG was not fun, and even good people wiped in it. And pugging it just made it a disaster more times than I want to remember.