Quote Originally Posted by Divinedoom View Post
No he does move slower, i saw that blue post before we went into FL on december 5th so i told my raiders "no can't be slower, they said he isn't". But we always aim to make him go straight until he ignited his first volcano, he used to be 80% of the way from where he starts to the edge of the platform before DS. Now he was barely half way.

I could be really judging it wrong, but I'm 95% sure he does actually move slower and that it isn't just the animation.
Okay, about the bug appearing with the launch of the second wing in LFR, it seems like my guildie was wrong about that.

I read the link to the blue poster and I find it really weird that a lot of us are having the exact same feeling - he does walk slower - based on how far he would walk pre 4.3 and how far he walks now (that is in a straight line).

Could it be that the intention was to change the animation but at the same time the change actually did make him go slower as well? I mean we already know he's a buggy boss, so maybe it's not that far out to think that we're right about him being slower......