Thread: Warrior/Hpally

Deleted

Warrior/Hpally

Just wondering if this will be worth playing 2's with the AP/MS buffs? Last season we either played for 30-45min vs dps/healer or we mainly lost to double dps teams. (I know the dps team losses are mainly our fault)

I just can't be arsed with long games, so want to know if the buffs to the above will help to shorten the games?

Second question could you put in a shadow priest and play 3's with this, or would we find ourselves struggling against better comps?

If a shadow priest is totally out of the question what about Mage,DK or Hunter

And finally could Warrior/Rogue/Disco work?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Claydon View Post
    Second question could you put in a shadow priest and play 3's with this, or would we find ourselves struggling against better comps?

If a shadow priest is totally out of the question what about Mage,DK or Hunter
    I'm no pro in PvP, but combining Warrior and Shadow Priest sounds like a bad idea - mostly because they both share DRs on their abilities (Psychic Scream vs. Intimidating Shout and Disarm vs. Psychic Horror). Warlock instead of the Priest is much more efficient, being able to spam Fears rather than having it on CD helps you put out way more pressure.

Paladin/Warrior/DK can be a really annoying comp, as they can kill healers quite easily by just going balls to the wall on them. Against higher rated teams with good peels it might not work, but against the lower brackets it's effective and easy to play too. Also Mage/Warrior/Paladin works, your Mage just needs to set up the kills - same applies to Hunter/Warrior/Paladin with the Hunter setting up the kill opportunities with instant ranged CC.
    Last edited by mmoced9c7f72b6; 2011-12-01 at 10:59 AM.

Deleted
    Yep, you won't fare well on higher ratings with war/sp/hpal. You might have some burst capabilities and a well timed horror/fear+hoj on a healer might be able to set you up with a kill opportunity, but once you start facing opponents who know when to go defensive, you're gonna be in trouble and your priest is going to feel the heat..

As the above poster said you either wanna go for a dk/war/hpal to just steamroll someone or get that mage for added cc and decent burst.
    You could, I suppose, combine with any melee you want if you only aim to tunnel someone to death.