10+ Year Old Account

Flying Mounts come to Rift

okay, i've no idea how this was done, i can see the new "buff" icon you get from certain dailies on Ember Isle like zapping the raptors but i don't recognise the buff

I was hoping the slacker would head towards Shadetouched Wilds but maybe it was a preset flightpath......still, a cool bug, exploit, whatever it is

Seems these videos are popping up everywhere now

Last edited by Slipmat; 2011-12-01 at 10:55 AM.

The first one I cannot explain but the second one is quite easy. They are using a 'mount' from one of the Ember Watch dailies where you charge into smaller spiders to kill them. Clicking the ability makes you charge at your target. All they have done is wait for Scerrion to take off/fly past a high point and start spam clicking that button on him making them constantly charge at him. As the person in the first video appears to have no target and a random path I don't know how that was done.

Okay I've worked out the first one. He seems to find 4 very high points on the map, which all have line of site to each other and he has planted characters on each one. He uses the same mechanic as the second video just over a longer distance. It seems these mounts have no distance limitations.
    Last edited by Fluffygong; 2011-12-01 at 11:48 AM.