Deleted

Razer Naga WoW Addon

Hey guys, I just got my Razer Naga yesterday to coincide with 4.3 and I bloody love the thing!
    Thing is though that the WoW Addon for it from the Razer website seems to be out of date (I've installed it and it comes up on my addon list before I log in, but it appears as "out of date"
    My question is - Does anyone know when an updated version will be released so I can make the most of my new mouse?
    and is there any way I can get an older version to work for 4.3? I really wanna just set up the interface and get using my new mouse

Any help is MUCH appreciated.
    Cheers.

Have you tried enabling out of date addons ?

I too have a Razer naga with the addon but have not logged since the new patch, so im hoping they release ther updated version soon, its pretty much just bartender with a Razer logo slap ontop.
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    You don't really need the addon to use your Naga in WoW. Just download the driver off their website. then once you've downloaded it, go into the options and re-keybind things as you wish (you do this by going onto. Razer Naga > Assign Buttons > > Thumb grid view > Then click on the button you want to rebind. then go down to 'single key" then it'll ask you which you would like to bind it to (I did F1-F12 personally)) All the Naga addon is like bartender. If you want something like that, your best bet is...Well, Bartender.

Deleted
    I've been using the addon since late WOTLK. Just enable out of date addons and should work fine.
    Last edited by mmoc2b21e8bf19; 2011-12-01 at 11:08 AM.

dont bother with the addons, just map the keys to say the numpad (switch on the bottom of the mouse) and you dont even need the Razer software in your operating system!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    dont bother with the addons, just map the keys to say the numpad (switch on the bottom of the mouse) and you dont even need the Razer software in your operating system!
    When I first got mine last year. It seemed to not work very well. Until I installed the correct driver. Plus I'm pretty sure the blizzard key binding options just pick it up as "1-0" even if its on the num pad. though i'm unsure. Your best bet op, is to just download the driver then you can keybind any number key to ANYTHING you want on the keyboard.

Deleted
    Just get Bartender it's essentially the same thing but I get the feeling will be updated more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this post is already here...my husband bought me a naga as an early xmas gift and gave it to me the night before 4.3 hit. I love it but I'm having a big issue with the fact that I've been using num lock as auto run for as long as I can remember, so I hit num lock out of habit now to auto run, which promptly makes my naga stop responding to all the keybinds I've put on it until I turn num lock back on. I WANT my naga bound to the keypad, I do not want it bound to number keys as I use the 1-7 on the keyboard to press keybindings with my left hand. Is there some way to fix this so it won't turn off the dang thing when I press num lock? I already rebound autorun to a different key but that doesn't stop years of muscle memory from hitting the num lock button still.

Love my naga. The fact that it is not working since the patch is a little annoying. Update would be nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    Just set mine up last night, just did this. Plugged it in, worked fine, set to numpad, bound a few spells (didn't want to do them all at once, as knowing me, I'd get well annoyed and stick it back in the box for a few weeks til I stop sulking with it and give it another go!).

Before buying I looked up on forums about the items, as I didn't want to have to use the addons and was glad to hear you didn't have to.

EDIT: As for the numlock thing Rivellana, mine seems to work with or without the num lock enabled. Like I said though, I'm not using the addon or mouse drivers, just plugged in and started playing.
    Last edited by mmoc6025b804ec; 2011-12-02 at 09:36 PM.

The best thing I ever did with the Naga was rebinding the "1" button on the mouse to act as the left ctrl key on the keyboard. I use it as a modifier and it is much simpler for me to use that button instead of the actual ctrl key. You could also bind it to alt or shift if you like.