TyraMagicMacros fix/alternative?

So TyraMagicMacros has gotten quite broken in 4.3. I'm looking for a fix, or an alternative that does the same job(dynamic macros)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if you need it for your Hunter, else you can try Easy Misdirection.

I have looked at the error myself and tried to find a way to fix it, but i'm too clueless when it comes to LUA editing I hope someone will take a look at it and make a fan fix or something, i really miss the addon and there is no alternative for it that does the same.

Yup, I've gone for EasyMD as a temporary solution, but it is nowhere near as good as TyMM. There are absolutely no other alternative for other classes(Earth Shield on the tank in random 5-mans etc.)

Seems that mtarget @ wowace provides similar functionality so is worth a look.
    Hasn't been updated for quite some time though, again not since 4.2.
    Not used myself so can't comment on any current or prior functionality.

Looks to be almost as good as TMM. I'll have to write the macros myself(oh the humanity), but it seems more flexible. I'll give it a go.

EDIT: Go given, and my god it's either buggy as hell or unnecessarily complicated. I was trying to do two MD macros, one preferring the MT, the OT then my pet and one with the tanks switched around. This ended up creating 4 half-useless macros.
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2011-12-08 at 11:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    An addon Author on WoWInterface is working on fixing the addon. He already posted a first fix which pretty much fixes everything but the Custom Icon option.

I do need to mention that you need another ACE3 addon enabled to make TMM show up in the Interface Options Tab.

Was gonna post links but due silly forum reasons i cannot post them. So go over to WoWInterface and search for "Tyra Magic Macros needs an update." You should find the right thread then.