Naga replacement

I've had my Razer Naga for almost two years now, I love it like a child. Thing has made computer gaming (and especially healing) just that much more fun.

Anyway, the chord has started to wear and it will actually cause the mouse to disconnect. At first it wouldnt happen often, but now it happens more and more and I have to like move the chord around until it works.

Does naga replace these? What is the process I need to go about getting this done? Do I need to ship it in or have to have the original box? Wanna make sure before I slice it open and re-attach the wires myself. Also does anyone know if that would be especially complicated, slicing it open and re-attaching the wires.

Deleted
    just yank out the wires entirely and connect an antenna to your computer, that should make your mouse wireless

10+ Year Old Account
    If the wires/cords wore out by themselves within about a year, then it should be under warranty. I'm not sure about how long the warranty on Razer equipment is.

If you're like me who constantly bites cords whenever he can then it won't cover the warranty. (Self damage)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory