Thread: We have only..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    9. EA

HAHAHAHA.

Oh, he's not joking.

I know every huge game has a publisher, and I know most publishers are...not in tune with what most gamers want. But to list it as a positive? No. There's so much more this game has to offer, why would you list what most people would consider a necessary evil?
    Fair enough, but I think he was stating that the have very deep pockets unlike some other publishers that have worked past MMO's

Quote Originally Posted by deviancee View Post
    I played this game to lvl 25, so after 15 levels with it i think i know how it works, and imo comparison it to hunter's pet + some additions is perfectly okay
    You'd romance your hunter's pet? To each his own, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Diemos View Post
    Fair enough, but I think he was stating that the have very deep pockets unlike some other publishers that have worked past MMO's
    But EVERY game has a publisher, and EVERY MMO has had "deep pockets". Warhammer Online had a huge budget and was published by EA, and that didn't turn out well at all. Almost every MMO ever has had a publisher.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    But EVERY game has a publisher, and EVERY MMO has had "deep pockets". Warhammer Online had a huge budget and was published by EA, and that didn't turn out well at all. Almost every MMO ever has had a publisher.
    Ah, nice. Forgot about WAR lol. well, good point. Regardless, my experience was fulfilling and I can't wait to get back in game

Quote Originally Posted by Diemos View Post
    Ah, nice. Forgot about WAR lol. well, good point. Regardless, my experience was fulfilling and I can't wait to get back in game
    Oh, I agree, I loved it too. Just pointing out that EA is NOT a positive, especially when there's so much more he could have put in that space instead.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

I think that so long as BW keeps customer support top notch and the polish of the game continues in an upward trend, subs will rise within three months. Based on the quality of the last Beta, I think we will have a very smooth launch. That is a great start.

Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    1. Power Surge: Removes cast-time from one ability (i.e. nature's swiftness)
    2. Cure: Instant, Removes debuffs (can be talented to provide direct heal, too like a resto shaman.)
    3. Kolto Shell: Shield, 10 charges, heals target when taking damage (i.e. earth shield)

These are a few examples taken from just the comparison of healers by detectivekr. (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...of-the-Healers)

This is why people say its Wow, just with lightsabers. I have heard several first impressions that say it feels and plays like Wow.
    Just because you don't think its wow in space doesn't mean your right and vice versa.
    Hell, wow in space could be a good thing who knows.

Personally for me, the combat killed it. It's so uneven and doesn't look fluent at all. But hey that's my opinion.

yet the classes are totally different and don't even feel the same towards WoW counter-parts... sure they got one or two similar abilitys but thats where that ends, and in this game healers can actually pull some DPS no problem

imo the only classes similar to WoW is the sith warrior/jedi knight

and thats where that ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing the game in the beta (and enjoying it a lot) I do have to admit that to me it feels like wow in space with voice-overs.
    That's not really a bad thing though. The content is the reason wow is losing subscribers, not the gameplay.

Also, the VO does really help with making the questing interesting

Also, I don't personally feel any difference with or without auto attack.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!