remote access with 3d

I'm wondering if there's any program that allows remote access but with a higher quality.
    What I want is to stay comfy on laptop sometimes and play, but having a intel video card on it, it's a pain.
    So I'd like to stream from pc someway, isn't there any software that can do this?
    If not over the internet, then the network..

the technology can offer this, I've seen onlive..

Onlive is basically video capturing the game and you're watching it like any video stream, and mouse/keyboard controls are sent back from your computer to the other end.

You can make it yourself with a combination of video streaming program and remote controlling program.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

you have a good ideea, but how could I control it?
    I need to stay on the stream window and then if I'd move mouse and press keys they would be pressed on the browser window.
    do you know any software that fits here?

Need a video player that is specifically designed to handle streaming, like VLC for example. I'd guess it's easiest to get working for this project, but not guaranteeing anything.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by engwee View Post
    you have a good ideea, but how could I control it?
    I need to stay on the stream window and then if I'd move mouse and press keys they would be pressed on the browser window.
    do you know any software that fits here?
    thinking wireless keyboard / mouse for your laptop, plug it in anywhere and sit in front of your comp

so you are sending data to your laptop, but watching the stream on your comp.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

tried justin.tv , had like 15sec delay

No consumer level software will let you do this easily. You will experience a low framerate and significant controls lag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by engwee View Post
    tried justin.tv , had like 15sec delay
    You need to utilize something that connects directly to the host machine. Web based streaming services won't do.

I've used Remote Desktop for this purpose on occasion - but I've never used it for games that require a bit faster gameplay, e.g. an FPS. For EVE and Civilization though, it works quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    You need to utilize something that connects directly to the host machine. Web based streaming services won't do.
    Yep, need to set up the streaming server on the computer where the game runs, not use any premade web sites.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Yep, need to set up the streaming server on the computer where the game runs, not use any premade web sites.
    do you know any software that can do that?

The problem lies in the fact that the OnLive renders video to be streamed. Your computer renders video, which is then re-captured, and then streamed. It's too much delay.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7