Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Where was it DIRECTLY said that Aggra is pregnant?

So I watched that part of the trailer 4 times, and I still don't think that Aggra is pregnant, yet.

No one directly says that she's having a baby, only that 'new generations, will be born'. I'm taking that as a sort of symbolism, not that Aggra is pregnant, but that the future generations are in their control (or something).

It's not DIRECTLY said that she is pregnant.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

She touched her belly, it's kinda implied a baby is in there.

We'll have to get her on Maury to be sure tho

Actually, a small portion of the lore from Thrall's journey with Aggra is about how he badly wants to have a family with her, and she at one point even explicitly states her desire to give him a child. The fact that 'Sztraza not only makes this comment, but does so with her hand on Aggra's stomach (resulting in the calmly excited look Aggra then gave Thrall) makes me certain that Aggra having a child was the implication.
    I'm not always right, you're just usually wrong.

She said it while touching her womb...please...stop

If everything had to be directly and explicitly stated, then story telling would get very boring.

So do you think she was just groping her for her own amusement? That's hot

That is almost the same motion I have used twice now to tell my parents my wife was pregnant. I could do that in some remote tribe in the amazon and they would get it. Some gestures are universal.

Thrall: "So, Aggra, why did Alexstrazsa touch your belly like that? Something you've been meaning to tell me?"
    Aggra: "That's where Herman Cain groped me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auddie View Post
    Actually, a small portion of the lore from Thrall's journey with Aggra is about how he badly wants to have a family with her, and she at one point even explicitly states her desire to give him a child. The fact that 'Sztraza not only makes this comment, but does so with her hand on Aggra's stomach (resulting in the calmly excited look Aggra then gave Thrall) makes me certain that Aggra having a child was the implication.
    I can only imagine...

*during Thrall's quest*
    Aggra- 'He, he wants a family...'
    Thrall- 'BITCH, GET THE HINT!'

*during DS cinematic*
    Alexstraza- 'Life endures, and new generations will be born'
    Thrall- 'AW YEAAAAAAAH'

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Thrall: "So, Aggra, why did Alexstrazsa touch your belly like that? Something you've been meaning to tell me?"
    My new sig
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Aggra is pregnant, period. No pun intended.
    Some things dont need to be DIRECTLY said to be understood.
    Navarasa Forsaken Priest lvl 85 @ Spinebreaker [EU] - inactive

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I lost it, laughed way too hard at this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    So I watched that part of the trailer 4 times, and I still don't think that Aggra is pregnant, yet.

No one directly says that she's having a baby, only that 'new generations, will be born'. I'm taking that as a sort of symbolism, not that Aggra is pregnant, but that the future generations are in their control (or something).

It's not DIRECTLY said that she is pregnant.
    What do you think she was talking about then with Aggra? Was she saying she had a friggin' tapeworm or something!? :P

everyone knows children come from cabbage fields, i didnt see any cabbage in that cinematic. Or storks for that matter.

Unless Alexstraza is in the habit of touching people's bellies at random, and I have no reason to think that's the case, Aggra is most definitely pregnant.

This is hardly unexpected, even before Aggra came into the picture Metzen talked about Thrall needing an heir. Even if we just go with in-game sources, the Elemental Bond questline showed that Thrall does desire a family.

Oh, and I wouldn't worry about what their child will become. Even if Orcs age significantly faster then Humans, we still got a good 3-4 expansions minimum between now and when the child reaches even Anduin's age.
    Last edited by Falrinn; 2011-12-01 at 04:34 PM.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

You can't just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me angry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    She touched her belly, it's kinda implied a baby is in there.

We'll have to get her on Maury to be sure tho
    HAHAHHA!! Brilliant!

The LIFEBINDER touched her STOMACH and then talked about future generations.

What part of that was unclear?

Deleted
    Zarhym writes "ahem" and "LOOK HE CONFIRMED NEW CHARACTER MODELS FOR MOP"
    Alexstrazsa, the aspect of life touches aggra's belly while talking about new generations being born, and it means nothing.
    Yep, makes sense.

Haha OP, get with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    The LIFEBINDER touched her STOMACH and then talked about future generations.

What part of that was unclear?
    Someone said it a few posts up. Tapeworm...has to be a tapeworm. Married people don't have babies! They get tapeworms!