Heads Up: You have been selected to participate in the final STAR WARS: The Old Repub

You’ll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:

Friday, December 2 at 1:00 PM CST
    Just got this email so it seems another wave of beta testing this weekend!
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

^This. Got in as well! Awesome!

Edit: It doesn't actually say an ending date. I wonder if it is longer than just the weekend. Iirc the previous invites said "beta weekend". This one doesn't.
    Kami - Guild Wars 2 Elementalist - Desolation EU
    <Obey Gaming> - https://obeygaming.com/

I didn't get a invite im a sad sith

I got my invite last week and downloaded the 20+Gig file with just that 1 time I enjoyed it wish i could get another one

crossing my fingers for an invite to pop up in my inbox beofre i wake up tomorrow.

please please please BW, wont you ruin another weekend of exam studies for me? pretty please

Quote Originally Posted by guff View Post
    crossing my fingers for an invite to pop up in my inbox beofre i wake up tomorrow.

please please please BW, wont you ruin another weekend of exam studies for me? pretty please

I wonder how many burn out sooner in a game after release because of their beta time. For me, I played last week which let me decide what I liked and didn't like and the idea of spoiling the game beyond that is what keeps me from wanting another weekend.

Its like reading the last chapters of a book before its released and then starting at page one
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath