Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    this will be my second beta weekend!!! Can't wait to put my hands on my sith warrior again

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an email but I'm still able to update my launcher; would this mean I'm able to get in too? O.o

If so; that sucks. I'm going to my girlfriends. ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    When i saw the titel of this topic i checked my mail even before i actually read ur post and i found my invite as well!
    I can't wait! :P
    Did the exact same thing!!! Here's hoping they didn't wipe the characters

I knew it.. i wonder if the people from last week can get in also?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I don't have an email but I'm still able to update my launcher; would this mean I'm able to get in too? O.o

Afaik the patcher always downloads the latest game data, regardless of whether you are actually eligible to play.

Quote Originally Posted by seven2k View Post
    I knew it.. i wonder if the people from last week can get in also?
    I played last weekend and i got an invite for friday, so i guess they can

Deleted
    Another beta weekend? Oh man, I still haven't caught up on sleep from last time...

Quote Originally Posted by arons4 View Post
    Can you update last weekends client? or do you have to re download it?
    Yeah, you should be able to do that.

This will more than likely be the last beta test and the final-ish build that they'll release. Perhaps this build will include the higher res graphics that they were talking about releasing on launch?

You can update your client whether you have access to the servers or not. It's a good idea to do so since the current client is the release client, so you'll save yourself some time patching on head-start/release.

Quote Originally Posted by RoguexA View Post
    Yeah, you should be able to do that.

This will more than likely be the last beta test and the final-ish build that they'll release. Perhaps this build will include the higher res graphics that they were talking about releasing on launch?
    It has been confirmed that this is the release client. There may be many new builds, but no more redownloading the entire client.
    Last edited by pleaserelax; 2011-12-01 at 08:20 PM.

Sent Dec. 1: Final Beta Testing Weekend Invites

This is our final test before launch! We have invited a smaller number of testers than in our previous Beta Testing Weekend to assist us in testing a new build of the game. If you participated in the last Beta Testing Weekend, check your e-mail to see if you've been invited. All you need to do is open the launcher and begin patching – you'll be able to play at the time stated in the e-mail you received.
    Who was invited: Selected testers that participated in the previous Beta Testing Weekend
    What was sent: Final Beta Testing Weekend invitations
    Server locations: US East Coast, US West Cost, and EU servers
    Invite status: We have begun sending invitations. Check your e-mail to see if you have been invited and for instructions!
    Not everyone will be invited to this Beta weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    I played last weekend and i got an invite for friday, so i guess they can
    Fingers crossed. ALL of them.
    "I look bigger in those mirrors where things look bigger."

I didnt get a email. NOoooooooooooooooo

BTW, guys, what do you see in the /tester page? How many "schedules"?
    "I look bigger in those mirrors where things look bigger."

*checks e-mail*

YES! I got in again-Wait... No, that's just a pre-order e-mail.

*sigh*

Here is hoping that they select those that filled out their questioners and submitted bugs. "crosses fingers"

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never gotten any emails about testing so I'll just try to login tomorrow and hope for the best.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Quote Originally Posted by pleaserelax View Post
    It has been confirmed that this is the release client. There may be many new builds, but no more redownloading the entire client.
    Fantastic. Lets hope a few of us get in the beta again, then.

I hope so...i want to play again. But it says that a small group from the previous invite was invited.

You can update the client cause you can use it to play the actual game with it releases without installing the whole thing again. Guess you just need to inout the activation code.

For those getting invites, what does swtor.com/tester look like for you?
    #TeamTinkers

Deleted
    another weekend of star wars is awesome, already addicted from the last weekend. Means less time on LoL :<