Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    For once i'm gonna agree with a Q_Q post.

Yes, warriors are totally broken and FUBAR - beyond belief.

Feels like every class can do what we do but better. R.I.P Warrior - Playing my other 6 85's at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    post this stuff on wow's forums,maybe it will get a blue.blizz will never give warriors utility like other classes have,but they will buff our damage if we cry loud enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the most credible part of this post is the fact that nobody's responding to OP's outright vicious venting with "lol u mad?"

The fact that people can put the actual point of a post over the OP's raging says more than the raging itself about how wrong things actually are with Warriors. =P

Deleted
    i thought about responding with that
    but then i figured its not worth me getting banned
    for me this is a troll post from a guy who became gladiator when warriors were OP
    got used to that
    nowadays he cant kill people in 2 seconds so he is mad
    if he would have made a forum on official blizzard forums in the same manner , this pathetic attempt at adressing an "issue" would have been closed asap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    post this stuff on wow's forums,maybe it will get a blue.blizz will never give warriors utility like other classes have,but they will buff our damage if we cry loud enough.
    There was 1000s upon 1000s of words about Warrior's being gimped in PVP on the WoW forums pre 4.3, especially during the PTR, and nothing was done. No reason anything will change now. If anything the best youd get is a wait till 5.0 response. But 5.0 is not looking good either. The P howl, Throwdown, Auto Applied 50% slow tier shows that. They are taking 2 necessary Arms PVP talents and putting them next to something we have needed for a long time and making us choose between the 3. Yet Throwdown is a poor mans version of kidney shot with 1s less duration and 2.25x the CD, and the Auto Applied slow is only 50% compared to a Rogues 70%. So again warriors are being given gimped choices compared to other classes. Due to what I believe is developer bias.

And I am really quite dismayed by the reaction to Avatar. Its just Deathwish and Freedom combined, it does not stop CC, just slows and roots. It is a poor mans Wotlk Bladestorm, which stopped all CC and did great burst. Yet is now so gimped people would give it up for a freedom and deathwish CD that will only get CCd.

Realistically I only made this post for the catharsis and to get the generally welcome responses of other warriors feeling likewise.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    You can 1v2 with a frost mage in the mix... LOL. As a 2400 warrior I lose to any mage that can play dr's, or just kite me around while they wait for deep freeze cd.

Stop trying to defend and obviously piece of shit class. If you want proof log on and hit 1800.
    I 100% agree with you. I am a 2700~ warrior from Shadowburn bg group. And I for sure agree with you that when I duel mages even a 1900 mage I know that can beat me. All he needs to do is play the DR game, keeping me off of him until his deep freeze is up then burst me with 70k. Also to top the cake. I play a mage to, about 2 months ago when I first hit 85. I faced a 1v1 match in SoTA with a arena master warrior near the beach and killed him. It was a close match cause I was wearing green/blues and some pve epics while he was wearing full T2 ruthless set. All I did was keeping him snare in place bascially while teleporting his charge and just waited for deep freeze.. Kinda balance to me. hah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flowa View Post
    i thought about responding with that
    but then i figured its not worth me getting banned
    for me this is a troll post from a guy who became gladiator when warriors were OP
    got used to that
    nowadays he cant kill people in 2 seconds so he is mad
    if he would have made a forum on official blizzard forums in the same manner , this pathetic attempt at adressing an "issue" would have been closed asap
    I'd give you that season 6 we were quite strong, not as strong as Warlocks and Mages are now, but quite strong. But season 7 was the most balanced this game has seen by far. That was when TSG still worked well, but caster cleave did too, and RMP and RLS as well. Even Ele and Enh were doing well back then. But for some reason Blizzard decided to ruin that, and for what.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    How else do you account for it besides developer bias?

The devs are not stupid.
    I love you people. The nerfbat swings round and round. What you gain one patch, you lose another somewhere down the line. There will be highs and there will be lows, stop over reacting like the devs have some kind of personal vendetta against you.

I mean, it seems like you have intentionally decided to ignore the days when warriors were OP as shit. When rolling War + Resto druid in 2s was a guaranteed free ride right to the top. When a warrior could literally drop off his mount and proceed to wreck you from full HP to 0 in about 4 global cooldowns.

Give it another 3 months, and Im pretty sure some other class will be on the forum bitching about how the blizzard devs are out to neuter their class etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    u play half the classes and claim warriors are terrible GJ GOOD FUCKING JOB
    I agree with most of what you have to say here, I have not pvp'ed on my Warrior for couple months now because of this!

Deleted
    you keep bringing the arguement that frost mages beat you
    you think other classes dont suffer against them ?
    let me get this right , are you complaining that warriors are not strong or that frost mages are too strong
    which is it

Warrior is better than you think. Just up to if u can play it. Past glad titles don't mean anything anymore.

let me get this right , are you complaining that warriors are not strong or that frost mages are too strong
    which is it
    Well I know for sure frost mages has a hard time against hunters and dks. But I was making my post short. Mages are too strong for people that has been playing them for years and such. But my point is every class is really unbalance atm specially warriors

10+ Year Old Account
    which is it
    It's both. Not just that warriors are gimped, but that Frost Mages are such a frustrating impossible counter that nothing is done about. If Warlocks countered mages as hard as Mages do Warriors, or DKs vs Rogues, they'd get a hot fix in less then a month to fix it. Which is supposed to be Blizzard's stated desire, that while 1v1 might not be balanced around it should never be so frustrating to be felt impossible. Which it is for warriors against a frost mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I love you people. The nerfbat swings round and round. What you gain one patch, you lose another somewhere down the line. There will be highs and there will be lows, stop over reacting like the devs have some kind of personal vendetta against you.

I mean, it seems like you have intentionally decided to ignore the days when warriors were OP as shit. When rolling War + Resto druid in 2s was a guaranteed free ride right to the top. When a warrior could literally drop off his mount and proceed to wreck you from full HP to 0 in about 4 global cooldowns.

Give it another 3 months, and Im pretty sure some other class will be on the forum bitching about how the blizzard devs are out to neuter their class etc etc etc.
    Too bad Warriors were bottom of the line last season, and again this season. Warriors aren't looking forward to 12 months - or two season - of being shit on. Especially since Dk's, mages, locks, and rshammy hasn't been nerfed since the start of the expansion. The things I would do to be op for an entire expansion.

Im a warrior, and when I see other warriors in bg's target me. Im not even worried; because we can't do more than poke with a butter knife of rage and global destroyingly bad slow. Im gearing my dk, im done.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    u play half the classes and claim warriors are terrible GJ GOOD FUCKING JOB
    That sentence made no sense whatsoever. What are you rambling about? I guess i can reply to the word terrible, at least. No where did i say warriors were "terrible." Not balanced and weaker than others, yes.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2011-12-01 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talthun View Post
    it feels like I'm playing half a class.
    Lol, you are reading my mind bro. People used to say that warriors are great, they just need a pocket healer/dispeller. Today, warriors can't even survive with pocket heals since every god damn class has sooooo many ccs. Yeah, I know, we have disarm, fear, stun, 30sec root etc, etc, but other classes have almost same abilities, except more. J

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    How else do you account for it besides developer bias? Its extremely evident that warriors resto druids hunters ret pallies are shit this expansion due to the changes the devs made. I am not going to believe that the devs are so stupid as to not know what they have done or that they should fix it. Their has been many threads on the forums and other sites for them to read, they have their own armory statistics to look at. They can easily see warriors have been gimped and are not competitive. So leaving warriors like this is intentional.

Furthermore, they have been hypocrits when it comes to hurting warriors. Like stating that they wont make abilities work differently for PVP and PVE, but then do exactly that for Colossus Smash, which in turn took away the last remaining thing warriors had, Burst. Yet how can 100% arp in and of itself be overpowered, when every other class gets it on many abilities or all abilities. 4.06, relative to health, warriors hit too hard, true. But instead of fixing that with the 8% nerf to 2h spec, and the blocking of d clam and reck together, they decided to nerf warriors in arp to completely gimp them in such a way that PVE is not affected so if we try and ask for another buff outside of C Smash they point to PVE balance as a reason to not do it.

Also when Warriors asked for unique utility, with MS, to give something worthwhile. GC replied they couldnt because it would not be fair to have one class that must be brought due to having a superior healing debuff. Then in Catacylsm, he gave rogues Smoke Bomb, a superior healing debuff that makes them practically mandatory for RBGs, guaranteeing them a spot.

The devs are not stupid.
    Fixed.... lol - All I can say is stop QQing because warriors aren't OP. You are A LOT better off than some other classes and specs, not to mention you are by far, and when I say by far I mean BY FAR, the best tanks in RBGs. Considering my boomkin had to get nerfed every single patch this expansion because we are "OP" in RBGs and can continue to be shit in 3s, you should stop QQing that you are still incredibly viable in RBGs as prot, and that you had an ENTIRE PATCH where a 1500 warrior could get glad because it was that OP.

Deleted
    haha people dont even consider boomkins when they are claiming that their spec/class is the shittiest
    they are just out of the equation

Deleted
    Bring the player, not the Class.. New way of thinking sucks