Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flowa View Post
    haha people dont even consider boomkin when they are claiming their class to be the shittiest
    they are just out of the equation
    Druids have 2/3 viable specs for pvp.

Warriors have 0/3... 1/3 for RBGs as a prot flag carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieoer View Post
    I play a mage to, about 2 months ago when I first hit 85. I faced a 1v1 match in SoTA with a arena master warrior near the beach and killed him. It was a close match cause I was wearing green/blues and some pve epics while he was wearing full T2 ruthless set. All I did was keeping him snare in place bascially while teleporting his charge and just waited for deep freeze.. Kinda balance to me. hah
    Its not even about mage constantly beating warrior in 1vs1, but real problem is that almost all freaking teams (3vs3) counter majority of warrior 3vs3 teams! (probably except kfc. I didnt play warr/lock/shaman so idk about that 1)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wn3d View Post
    Fixed.... lol - All I can say is stop QQing because warriors aren't OP. You are A LOT better off than some other classes and specs, not to mention you are by far, and when I say by far I mean BY FAR, the best tanks in RBGs. Considering my boomkin had to get nerfed every single patch this expansion because we are "OP" in RBGs and can continue to be shit in 3s, you should stop QQing that you are still incredibly viable in RBGs as prot, and that you had an ENTIRE PATCH where a 1500 warrior could get glad because it was that OP.
    Hunters are incredibly Viable RBG dps and Arena dps. A hunter even won Blizzcon. Resto Druids and Rets ill give ya, but then in Arena at least they Feral and Holy. Then you have your RBG argument, and from it I can tell you never Flag Carried. Being the best flag carrier is like being the best dog poop picker upper, its a horrible job. All it is, is waiting around the base all game holding the flag waiting for either your DPS to take out their DPS then go return the flag, or their DPS to take out your dps and come to rape you, and if they get that far you are probably going to die before your DPS can rez and come wipe them off you or return the flag. Either way you spend most of the game standing around waiting while other people play.

Being the designated tank in PVP is a curse not a blessing.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post

If you are going to count resto as viable (which is hilarious) then both arms and fury have to count as viable (both of those specs are better off than reto druids). So I'll bump that up to 2/3 in arenas and 3/3 in RBGs for warriors, if you want to say druids have 2/3 viable specs for pvp. (Of course all of this depends on the definition of viable).

Quote Originally Posted by flowa View Post
    haha people dont even consider boomkins when they are claiming that their spec/class is the shittiest
    they are just out of the equation
    Boomkin is a spec, warrior is a class. Ferals are extremely strong in every pvp aspect of wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post

rly ? because i remember seeing several threads here
    claiming that resto druids suck at pvp
    now who should I believe on these forums ?

and why should the arguement "boomkins dont need to be strong , your have feral spec " hold ?

Arms does suck now. Why won't blizz at least buff our damage? We already can't move for crap. I don't even bother playing my warrior in pvp unless I'm bored and do random bgs just to beat up on lesser geared. It makes me feel better. But still in a competitive situation warriors are screwed. Maybe everyone on this thread could go on the wow forums and post suggestions like everyday until someone gets a hint. #occupypvpwarrior

Quote Originally Posted by Booze View Post
    Boomkin is a spec, warrior is a class. Ferals are extremely strong in every pvp aspect of wow.
    If by "extremely strong" you mean strong until 1800 then maybe. Ferals are easy to beat (and are mostly balanced right now, not even close to the level of OP that is warlocks, mages, rogues, resto shaman)

Deleted
    I have to agree with everything, every, single, word. We're shit. Absolutely shit. Just went 1 on 1 with a mage. Terrible. Almost killed him, but no, because he's a mage, pulled a 50k shatter out of his arse. It's pathetic. PvP is horrid at the moment as arms, hell even as a warrior. Buffing our MS was a poor attempt at balance.

If you are going to count resto as viable (which is hilarious) then both arms and fury have to count as viable (both of those specs are better off than reto druids). So I'll bump that up to 2/3 in arenas and 3/3 in RBGs for warriors, if you want to say druids have 2/3 viable specs for pvp. (Of course all of this depends on the definition of viable).
    Are you an idiot, or can you just not play your class? Trying LSD there bud. Then you will see why boomy is good.

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 05:49 PM ----------

Also, let us remember how Wanfufu's WLS got last place at Blizzcon. Yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Are you an idiot, or can you just not play your class? Trying LSD there bud. Then you will see why boomy is good.

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 05:49 PM ----------

Also, let us remember how Wanfufu's WLS got last place at Blizzcon. Yea.
    So boomkin is good in ONE COMP for reasons entirely outside of balance druids (UA), and they are better than arms, which is viable in MULTIPLE comps? Go look at the ladders, there are plenty of warriors. Just because you want to be as OP as locks, mages, and rogues doesn't mean you should be, just means they should be brought down. But yeah, having an ENTIRE PATCH of being the most OP spec in the game wasn't enough for you guys I guess.

This is the kind of exciting read I always look forward to when warriors are in a bad spot. History tells us that warriors are likely to be overbuffed again though. Some things never change, including the frothing at the mouth during the downtime between overpowered phases of the class (about 90% of the time between now and TBC).

cya

So boomkin is good in ONE COMP for reasons entirely outside of balance druids (UA), and they are better than arms, which is viable in MULTIPLE comps? Go look at the ladders, there are plenty of warriors. Just because you want to be as OP as locks, mages, and rogues doesn't mean you should be, just means they should be brought down. But yeah, having an ENTIRE PATCH of being the most OP spec in the game wasn't enough for you guys I guess.
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;

1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.

Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

If by "extremely strong" you mean strong until 1800 then maybe.
    By "extremely strong" I mean that OP warlocks, mages, rogues, resto shamans will play with feral, instead of warrior if they have a chance.

Ferals are easy to beat
    Lol, I will never forget that match when me and my partner were dumping damage on bear form kitty, who wasn't going down for about 15sec, even after we killed his healer.

Ludicrously exaggerated, you've lost all perspective.

Warriors not getting a spot in RBGs ? Are we playing the same game ? Prot......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterland View Post
    Warriors not getting a spot in RBGs ? Are we playing the same game ? Prot......
    Nice reading comprehension bro.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Agree, world of castercraft: mageclysm isnt fun.

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamaeli View Post
    Bring the player, not the Class.. New way of thinking sucks
    Bring the class not the player >.>

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Ludicrously exaggerated, you've lost all perspective.
    Obviously dont play a warrior..

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Hunters are incredibly Viable RBG dps and Arena dps. A hunter even won Blizzcon. Resto Druids and Rets ill give ya, but then in Arena at least they Feral and Holy. Then you have your RBG argument, and from it I can tell you never Flag Carried. Being the best flag carrier is like being the best dog poop picker upper, its a horrible job. All it is, is waiting around the base all game holding the flag waiting for either your DPS to take out their DPS then go return the flag, or their DPS to take out your dps and come to rape you, and if they get that far you are probably going to die before your DPS can rez and come wipe them off you or return the flag. Either way you spend most of the game standing around waiting while other people play.

Being the designated tank in PVP is a curse not a blessing.
    I know you're making the point that warriors are bad, but dont try and say hunters are good just because you're pissed, theyre just as shit as warriors in most aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamaeli View Post
    Bring the player, not the Class.. New way of thinking sucks
    New way of thinking: "bring the player, but not the class...warrior i mean"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    Agree, world of castercraft: mageclysm isnt fun.

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 11:02 PM ----------

Bring the class not the player >.>

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 11:03 PM ----------

Obviously dont play a warrior..

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 11:04 PM ----------

I know you're making the point that warriors are bad, but dont try and say hunters are good just because you're pissed, theyre just as shit as warriors in most aspects.
    Limited comp choices in Arena, but far better performance for those comps. And hunters are RBG viable dps, which warriors are not. They are pretty much the best base defense you can get on the node maps, and quite good for ninja capping as well with a solid trap into monkey blind cap, they have high burst abilities they have 100% arp like Chimera Shot and solid CC abilities as well. I commonly saw hunters in RBG groups above 2.2k, I never saw an Arms warrior unless I guilt tripped a friend into letting me play it for a couple games.

Hunters are not the best pvp class, but they are not the worst, which Warriors clearly are.