Deleted

Reins of Blazing Drake Lootchance?

For people who have killed madness did you get a Reins? We did not and I thought it was meant to be a 100% lootrate for normal kills?

Deleted
    Nope, we didn't get one. I guess it is only a 100% chance to drop for heroic kills, just like the Raggy mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Nope, we didn't get one. I guess it is only a 100% chance to drop for heroic kills, just like the Raggy mount.
    Theres two different mounts this time round though, one for normal and one for heroic.

Deleted
    Why would it be 100% drop? That would be a waste for such a mount, so a rare drop is fine! We didn't get one, though =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Theres two different mounts this time round though, one for normal and one for heroic.
    Also according to worldofwarcraft.com it has a "very high" chance to drop but not "guaranteed" like the rogue quest items state or like h raggums' mount

Quote Originally Posted by SpNiz View Post
    Why would it be 100% drop?
    Because it was 100% on the PTR, mostly.

Deleted
    We didn't get the mount either.

Deleted
    No mount, not seen one on the server yet (high pop).

I'm not quite sure, the armory states it as a "very-high" drop chance. My friend saw one last night though, it dropped for the first guild that killed Deathwing.

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

We didn't get one

Deleted
    It didn't drop for us either.

I ticketed and asked a GM, who told me that it was 100% on the PTR but it had been reduced down for live - though he wouldn't tell me what the drop rate was, obviously. :P