Deleted

LFR 35 min ques already?

So I joined up toniht in the LFR tool... We already have to wait 35 mins to get in? gg blizz?

Im on EU servers btw.

Moving on...
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

And on that day, not a shit was given.

my dps queues have only been like <2mins. However tank queues seem to be much longer.

New feature is already not getting used because theres too many tards in LFR that face pull the bosses with trash still up, people going afk, and just all around idiocy. Atleast Vote to Kick doesn't have a Cooldown.. or does it!
    But I haven't had to wait more then 10 minutes on a queue, I ended up leaving after i found out how terrible it was sometimes -_-

Deleted
    your queuing as tank. If you queue as tank it takes ages, queue as dps it takes less than 2 mins

imastop you there..

Let me guess. your a tank right? used to insta ques for heroics!

Let me break it down. In heroics you have a 1:1:3 ratio for the group, tank/dps/healer. There is already more DPS then healers and more of each then tanks. Tanks are instant, healers are few minutes at most, and dps up to avg about 20minutes.

Now LFR!

you have a 2/6/17 ratio. Or at 1/3/8.5 That being said, there is not enough room for tanks! So while DPS get insta ques, your healers about 6 minutes at most, Tanks have to wait, because your not needed as much. On top of that, I have noticed they try not to pair you up with a tank of the same class, so that makes it take a bit longer. As well as people bringing out more of their tanks because people rather raid then do heroics. Hence why you have a long que.

In other words.. deal with it.

how is it blizzards fault there are queues?

My god how could you wait that long!! it must of been horrible...sorry just had to lol but as a dps you get use to it also like people have said ^^ tank ques are going to be longer since the ratio is higher for dps
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post

He is a god, and should not have to associate with lower class citizens, for his valor points, I mean thats ALL he could be there for, he obviously doesnt need gear, so blizzard should just credit his account with 500 VP a week, for his troubles

10+ Year Old Account
    i know its not really payback... but after 2 years of insta-queues for you... its healers and dps turn!

lol i waited no less than 5 mins

tho theres proberlyno1 running since if u got full clear theres no point in rerunning it for the rest of the week

didnt know u were a tank
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2011-12-01 at 11:40 PM.

Deleted
    We killed all in one shot np. and que was about 5 min.

Deleted
    Still in que - 58 minutes - Winning?

posts are useless if you dont post what spec you are qued for.

tank > 30 min due to the ratio
    dps < 2 min and if you're a feral like me, the same gear works <3

also - insta que's for heroics for tanks and has been like that for years, im sure a few tanks can wait as long as dps do to simply get into a heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    my dps queues have only been like <2mins. However tank queues seem to be much longer.
    For all of the DPS queues in random heroics ive sat through, i have 1 word to describe how i feel about this.... Justice.