Deleted

Final beta test.

I only signed up for last weekends beta and now got another invite for the final beta test did other get this too?
    also will I be able to continue with the same char?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    I only signed up for last weekends beta and now got another invite for the final beta test did other get this too?
    You probably will.

Haven't gotten an invite yet, but that's okay. I've done enough testing. I'm ready for the final game!

Deleted
    I really hope get to keep the same char I made not really looking forward to leveling though that again only to have the beta end around the same time :P

I think the pre-made characters will be available for this test.(I hope so anyway!!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    It's legit. They asked an unknown number of 'select' testers from last weekends Stress test, to make up necessary numbers for this weekends Beta test. People were chosen at 'random'.

Chars will be there from last weekend if you want them.

It's testing the last big build before the launch build

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooji View Post
    I think the pre-made characters will be available for this test.(I hope so anyway!!)
    I believe the premade characters are for full betas only. The server for it could only be accessed last time by people with an ongoing invite.

As for the characters being continued- if you don't have to download any new builds, then your character will carry over. They only are wiped when Bioware updates the current build to a newer one.

meh after my last 2 betas i am getting stale on story so ill pass with this beta

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I believe the premade characters are for full betas only. The server for it could only be accessed last time by people with an ongoing invite.

As for the characters being continued- if you don't have to download any new builds, then your character will carry over. They only are wiped when Bioware updates the current build to a newer one.
    Iirc the pre-made characters didn't last long because of something buggy so they never really got to test much with them. I don't see why they'd take down the server for 3+ days if not making an addition like this.

Missed the invite for this one. I guess I'll just have to settle for Early Access. Have fun Beta people.

I haven't checked, but I don't want to go back to the beta again anyway. As much as i'm looking forward to this game, story is a big part of it and I don't want to play through that story multiple times on chars that get wiped.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.