Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    If they were to add a bg every patch I highly expect them to have to repeat certain aspects from their previous bgs. Look at WoW, Cata had an AB and WSG clone. If Bioware did a bg every patch they would probably hit the rehash zone much quicker.

That does leave the question of what pvp type matches would people even want to see?
    I'm fine with rehash bg's, so long as they don't include vehicles, a new map, even with the same structure, just a different scenery is fine with me.

It's really dull to pvp in WoW, 'cause you just keep going to the same place, constantly... and then you have garbage like IoC, SotA, AV which just suck.

There's no arena in TOR, so why not make a BG for every flashpoint instead of raid? That would make more sense by OP's logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumicide View Post
    I'm fine with rehash bg's, so long as they don't include vehicles, a new map, even with the same structure, just a different scenery is fine with me.

It's really dull to pvp in WoW, 'cause you just keep going to the same place, constantly... and then you have garbage like IoC, SotA, AV which just suck.
    I mainly just brought up the rehash thing because I saw how loudly the general vocal minority of WoW complained about the rehash bgs. I actually like that Twin Peaks bgs or whatever it is as much as Warsong Gulch. I wouldn't mind having similar warzones in SWTOR, but I'm sure others will complain.