Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We 2 Healed it, got it in a few tries. Just tank the adds close together so melee can cleave them down. Tell DPS to step it up!

Ignoring the small explosions can work if you kill the drakes quickly, soak all the big ones, and kill all the sappers. Just keep in mind that every four small explosions you ignore is equivalent to completely ignoring a big explosion (at least on 10m), so you don't want the drakes up too long or the sheer number of small explosions will rip the ship apart. (At least, that's what we saw in our attempts leading up to the kill).

The boss joins the fight when the last drake is killed, so make sure you clean up the melee adds before it dies.

Our alt group only has one ranged DPS, is it a viable strat to just ignore the dragon in P2 and zerg down the boss?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turismo View Post
    These are all fantastic and helpful replies. We're going to be trying it Tuesday night and if we continue to have anymore problems I'll come back here. For
    now I'll be taking some of these strategies and putting them into action for sure.

Thanks again,

Turismo

Glad if I helped.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU