Deleted

Breaking T12 x 4 heroic

Is there any class that benefits with a x2 tier 13 normal breaking a tier 12 x 4 [heroic]? I find it unlikely but let me know.
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2011-12-02 at 08:45 AM.

For which class? For some classes, certainly.

Deleted
    When you mean 2T13 + 2T12hc beating 4T12hc, yeah sure every warlock spec. simulationcraft.org
    Last edited by mmoc8896ed20d8; 2011-12-02 at 03:38 AM.

frost dks do too as im sure unholy will as well. the fire damage for a frost dk is minimal for the 4pc t12 vs double HB/DC damage if it procs. And considering its a 60% chance forhowling blast...i can only imagine.

Post in class forums or no one has wtf your talking about.

You're going to get alot of people telling you other classes. just tell us what class.

He's asking a question, not telling you which classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Post in class forums or no one has wtf your talking about.

You're going to get alot of people telling you other classes. just tell us what class.
    He said "For which Class". He is wondering about other classes.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

Deleted
    Demo Locks, the ability to use your Doomguard in every attempt during progress is just wonderful.

Hunters trade a chance to proc a free shot for double focus from SS & CS, so I'll be dropping mine when I get my second piece.

Deleted
    Yes, I did ask for all classes because that's the point of the question, I'm wondering from a raid-wide approach, not my class.

By the way, make sure you're answering with Tier x 4 (12) heroic in mind being broken by x2 normal.

Hunters, the additional gem slot pretty much offsets the agility downgrade and the 2p is much stronger than t12 4p.

I'd imagine Tanks might, as their 2 set bonuses could equate to more damage reduction than the 4 set of T12.

And yeah as people have said, Hunters definitely want to upgrade ASAP. T13 has crazy set bonuses for them.

Deleted
    so hunter is confirmed? anything else?

(all specs of hunter btw?)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    holy paladins

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks. Having Two doomguards per fight. or at the very least having one up per progression attempt is definitely worth it. Even with the demo double dipping "fix."

Regarding Holy Paladins, its not true that 2pc t13 is inherently worth more than 4pct12, as both 4pc t12 and 2pct13 are quite lackluster. However, its generally better to break 391 4pc t12 for certain pieces of t13 397, due to the higher itemization and powerful stats; many hpals prefer spirit and haste and the chest/shoulders 397 are both spirit haste

That said, OP, you're really better off asking in specific class forums. Right now it seems as if for warlocks and hunters its nearly always a DPS upgrade to go from t12 4pc to t13 2pc, but it varies by spec and playstyle so you won't get a solid answer here.

Replacing 2 heroic pieces of T12 with a LFR and normal token of T13 is an upgrade for Frost DKs (slots depending, see further along my post). I didn't try to do both LFR pieces, but that could be questionable. It's 125 dps upgrade for T13 391 gloves and T13 LFR legs over both Heroic T12 in the same slot.

Your milage may vary, and it's close enough to definitely just hit the sims and see.