Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zik3l View Post
    Use this Macro;

/Stopcasting
    /Click ExtraActionButton1
    Im pretty sure that its off GC, so the stopcasting isnt needed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killtrick View Post
    We're workin on 25m Ultraxion right now, and my dps is EXTREMELY... im doing 22k. with a 382 ilvl.. im speechless right now.

is there any other spriest out there that are doing lower dps than usual??
    ive actually had the same issue with my priest while doing 10mans, i was doing around 25k and really had no explanation for it.

maybe its my over cautiousness with hour twilight and what not, but still quite the drop.

i was at 27k at the end of our ultraxion kill, had about 376 iLvl and poorly optimised gear, barely had 2 piece
    was generally around the 27k mark as well, not sure what you are doing wrong but im doing fine

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Are you sure? I recall our Warlock blaming his death on that the button didn't cancel his cast.
    I'm sure.

Your warlock was mistaken.

If he was trying to use the button at the last instance as the Hour of Twilight cast is finishing (which wouldn't give him time to cancel his cast) there's a very small window during which using the button will not warp you to the normal realm quick enough, and you will eat the Hour of Twilight.
    Last edited by criminy; 2011-12-04 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashalah View Post
    You don't need stopcasting in that macro, the button does that for you anyway.

^^

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Are you sure? I recall our Warlock blaming his death on that the button didn't cancel his cast.
    Yes, we are sure. Your warlock was merely too slow and hit the button .2 seconds too late and got killed in the interim between realms, or is just to embarrassed to admit his death. Doesn't matter what you are doing, it will force you out of the realm. I am frequently casting PoH and hitting the Heroic Will button in the middle of my cast if I know it won't finish in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    All but the first boss I did with 11% hit and I think it went fine http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5494&e=5556
    Yeah, your dot uptime is a lil...off

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidfear View Post
    barely had 2 piece
    What? How can you "barely" have a bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Alkestis View Post
    What? How can you "barely" have a bonus?
    IT SOUNDED BETTER IN MY HEAD.
    i have 2 tier pieces and the rest are off piece 378s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    ive actually had the same issue with my priest while doing 10mans, i was doing around 25k and really had no explanation for it.

maybe its my over cautiousness with hour twilight and what not, but still quite the drop.
    One thing is, if you missing caster pushback protection you will prolly lose lot of dps. We had it missing first try and almost every cast was slowed so much that it felt like someone had stolen 1k haste from my gear.

Deleted
    I read something in another thread about there being a pushback from the AOE. Is there a pushback and could this be the reason for low dps?

I think the combination of:

a) The loss of casting of 1 - 2 sec every 30 sec;
    b) T12 4pc bonus nerf;

Is enough to account for for the 2-3k dps people feel they are short. I think to compound that issue is the fact melee have their 10% AP buff, so the comparitive effect on where you stand in the raid has changed quite a bit.

I know when I did the encounter last night that I was in the 22 to 24k range. However I don't benefit from 8% spell damage, DI and only get 6% spell power. Probably doesn't help that my current gear has lead me to only 1800 haste rating (I always utilise the highest iLvl items), and while this usually isn't an issue the lack of MF ticks combined with jumping out of the twilight realm (for even less MF ticks) increases bad luck on orb procs. I'm quite keen to up my haste rating asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed Ultraxion today! (yes i know im late ;() And I think it went really well, 31K DPS on the kill.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1338&e=1653

Just nuked and refreshed DOT's before I went in to the twilight thingy or what it is.
    Don't know how much DPS I usually do on a "Balerock" Fight since I got the staff this week and haven't tested that ;/