Old system advice

Hey, curious if someone could give me a little advice with my older computer. Its an XPS630 with Q6600 2.4 ghz, 4gb ram, vista32.
    It's been hurting a lot in 25mans when fights get heavy. I decided to try for a cheap fixed and got a hd6770 to replace my two 3870 cards that I got with it. The card works great with my system for games that aren't very CPU heavy. Of course WoW still runs like shit in 25mans. I get 130fps chilling out on high settings in durotar but in org/25mans it's down to 17-20~fps. Changing to low settings seems to make little to no difference. I'm assuming the cpu or my ram must be a bottleneck? I watched my resource manager during a raid and it was only around 50-60% cpu usage at the time. Any advice for a possible way to pull out a bit better performance in that situation?

Would a switch to 64bit win7 improve much for CPU usage? My processor is 64bit and I have 32bit vista.

50-60% CPU use sounds about right, as that's full load on two cores. Counting background apps, you're right about where you should be with that PC.

A 64-bit OS will do nothing for your performance unless you're running out of memory, but you'd experience a lot worse choppiness than you are if RAM amount was an issue. The system isn't easily upgradable to a point where you'll see major performance differences; you're likely better off saving for a new PC.
    Super casual.

Deleted
    You could try getting a new cooler and mess around with overclocking. Should assist you in raids.

Did you try killing shadows, and spell details to lower settings while in raid, also water quality?

Drop shadow quality to minimum. Problem is the four years old processor, which sadly can't be overclocked since it's a Dell.

If you want real speed-up for 25-man raids, you need to get new motherboard+cpu+ram. Something like i3-2100+h61+2x2GB would be minimum recommended, costs around $250 and will at least double your in-combat fps.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

While browsing around the forum I noticed that some people were saying WoW relies more on the power of the CPU than the GPU.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.