Which one is more suitable about professions?

Hello, I was wonder what are people's thoughts of this.

Which one is more suitable about professions and Why?

between

Mage : Herbalism+Inscription
    Warlock : Enchanting+Tailoring

or

Mage : Enchanting+Tailoring
    Warlock : Herbalism+Inscription

Thank you.
    Last edited by Golden Carp; 2011-12-02 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    Well Enchanting + Tailoring are slightly better raid buffs in my opinion... I would take that one with whichever one you are raiding with personally. If you don't really play either seriously, or play both equally, I don't see much difference.

Well quite honestly, it only makes that big a difference if you are raiding really. Enchanting and Tailoring give you major buff according to the class you choose.

Herbalism on the other hand gives you +80 haste on a 2 Min CD. It isn't as good as say +80 Intellect on your rings. Inscription is a good profession as in you don't have to do any of the Deepholm quests if you have done them already to get exalted with Therazane.

If you are looking to make money of these professions, none of them do really well right now. Inscription normally does very well at the start of every expansion with most people making their gold selling Dark Moon Cards. Glyphs depending on each realm are the worst way to make money. At least on my realm, since Glyphs became a permanent thing, people sell the most common ones for 1-5G. No doubt most of them probably levelled Inscription and just want to sell their goods.

But then again, it is really easy to level Inscription as you are going to be farming the mats yourself and you could only farm the cheapest mats and mill them. Enchanting and Tailoring on the other hand does require a lot of time and gold to actually level them. You will rarely get anything back from levelling Enchanting at least till you reach 525 but will be required to spend a lot of gold talking about anything from 15K+. Tailoring as well requires a lot of cloth. It would impossible for you to farm all of them. You will definitely need to buy some from the AH and the lower level mats sell for a pretty penny.

But it really depends on you and what role you have in mind for those classes. Are you interested in serious raiding? Just looking to run a few heroics here and there? Making money from the AH? Even when it comes to raiding professions don't really play a big part unless you are in a major hardcore raiding guild. As long you play your class well +80 of any stat here or there isn't going to make or break a fight.

Mage and Warlocks are a coth class and use intellect. You can't really compare professions which such similar classes. It would be different if you were asking about a Mage or a Protection Paladin or something more defined.

Thanks everyone! Anymore opinions/advice is much appreciated.