Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Deathwing Bug (Screenshot included)

So basically we started the night just fine (aside from the winds just not carrying people occasionally,) had a couple solid attempts, got to 3% twice. We come back in, do an attempt, and phase 2 is impossible. His fire damage aura starts double ticking us, completely unhealable.

We cuss a bunch, wipe and come back. From here on every single platform we start on is hitting us with a double tick of fire aura. Barely clear one platform, second one is impossible. This continues for the rest of the night.

http://imgur.com/ZsHBG

If the screenshot isn't working, click the link.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same issue... started maybe 20-40 minutes ago? Sudden change. Fight seems impossible now and there goes the raid night

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We had another bug: http://www.xfire.com/video/50e7f9/
    His head completly unpullable and unattackable.

We just noticed the same doubt damage bug. were trying to soft reset right now. everyone submitted tickets. will update in 25 min

-Cosset
    <Nighshift>
    US-Anatheron

Same issue.

Attempt before change 2 people from recount
    300K and 251K from arm tentacle

Attempt after same 2 people
    1.51Million and 861K

Something changed and something changed big.

Ours started about an hour ago. Looks like we should have raided yesterday instead.

Quote Originally Posted by krzysko13 View Post
    I think Deathwing was just laughing at your raid comp... seriously tho... wtf is up with only having like 4 classes in a 10 man?

Happened to us too. 2 hours of progress, kill imminent, and then the next attempt Burning Blood starts double ticking. This essentially makes the fight unkillable without using almost every raid CD just to get through the first tentacle. The second tentacle was also doing double ticks of Burning Blood.

We tried to soft reset to fix it and it was still bugged.

Ended our raid night.

Quote Originally Posted by krzysko13 View Post
    We had the same issue. YAY normal mode bugs. I wonder what kind of issues heroic will have next week.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Happened to us too, each healer pulling 30k-36k healing.
    We also had Deathwing failed the phase 2 transition and didn't fall down, so we just sat there for a few minutes trying to jump at him with a bunch of run speeds buffs. Then he berserked and absolutely nothing happened.

We had his head not come down twice and one of our healers didn't get the jump buff so he fell once. Also since about 30 minutes ago we have the insane fire damage starting around the end of platform 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Makoblade View Post
    We had the same issue. YAY normal mode bugs. I wonder what kind of issues heroic will have next week.
    Wont matter if this crappy bug continues. well all be doing normal mode next week anyways lol

I heard the P2 unattackable bug is if you jump off the last platform too fast before his head lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosset View Post
    Wont matter if this crappy bug continues. well all be doing normal mode next week anyways lol
    Samesies. Shits sweet.

Having the same problems 2 different 10m groups of my raid.

This is being reported as an intended hotfix.

Fun encounter!

Quote Originally Posted by nadrii View Post
    This is being reported as an intended hotfix.

Fun encounter!
    What? Lol.

seems like 25m dmg hotfixed to 10m. Is anyone having this issue with 25m?

It's not just you. We pulled him for hours and the last 2 pulls of the night we got GAPED on the first platform.
    World of Logs: Can't link but it's Visage of Mal'ganis. Check out pull 13 and damage taken.

We tried 1 more pull and got through the first platform...with OOM healers.

We had another bug at second pull..

No tentacles OR meteors spawned at platform 3 and 4... That made the fight... KINDA alot easier, though not having seen second phase, our tank forgot to pull adds into swirly zone and got annihilated and we wiped ... But then again, whats the fun in killing a bugged fight! Got it a few attempts after without any bugs .
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti