SWTOR Site Acting Odd

3rd Attempt to validate/register an account. Anytime trying to submit form it causes my two emails to look different. For example

swtoraccount@live.com is what is entered in the first and second e-mail fields at moment of submission. Afterwards there will be an error asking me to re-enter the e-mails because they don't match. What I now see is...

swtoraccount@live.com in field one

swtoraccount@liByear]=1990 in the second field

Why dear god is their website so awkward and unprofessional.

The site has had high traffic volumes the last few days, which is annoying when it says page will load in 60seconds then it doesnt. I think they really need to sort that out.

Also login has been dodgy as well, I have not been able to log to the site for 2days now which sucks as im trying to get added to a guild. I thought it was another PW change so I tried to reset my apss, each time I entered all fields and pressed submit it told me please enter email and new password so something is wrong.

I sent a support ticket this morning but no replies as off yet

I get "Bad Request 400" or something like that sometimes, on their website. This just started. I guess it's the traffic. Lots of people want to see what's going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    had the same issue a few days ago, I just requested another password change and it worked first time.

Problem I have is I tried to change my apss get the email... then ge the screen with email new apss confirm new apss but when its entered and u submit it tells u that you havent entered a new pass or email :P
    Also I recently unstalled and reinstalled my browsers etc and only sw site is the one casing me issues

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been having the bad request issue in Firefox, but IE works fine.
    Also when I do get bad request, I reset cache and delete the swtor cookies, then it works again aswell.. Altho currently I belive it's down for maintenance

Edit: For changing my password I used Origin since the accounts are linked anyway. that went alot smoother than trying to change pass on the tor site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinku View Post
    Why dear god is their website so awkward and unprofessional.
    Yeah it is a travesty they don't invest a lot of extra resources to cater to enormous amounts of web traffic that will be minimized greatly in a couple weeks when the game goes live. /sarcasm off

---------- Post added 2011-12-02 at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jeni View Post
    I've been having the bad request issue in Firefox, but IE works fine.
    Also when I do get bad request, I reset cache and delete the swtor cookies, then it works again aswell..
    This works well.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    Yeah it is a travesty they don't invest a lot of extra resources to cater to enormous amounts of web traffic that will be minimized greatly in a couple weeks when the game goes live. /sarcasm off

---------- Post added 2011-12-02 at 09:58 AM ----------

This works well.
    Oh we have a fortune teller here, mind telling me the California Mega Million winning lottery tickets for tuesday? In what world do you not believe that if SWTOR is as good as it seems that it won't have more traffic. The entire site needs to be more neat and easier to manage, I'd hate to relate to World of Warcraft but I actually quite like how their website has been at times. Anyways go away troll, your kind isn't welcome on my thread. I'd rather just see solutions and rate of occurrence in the same issue that I'm having than your "IM BETTER THAN EVERYONE" attitude.

will see what happens when maintenace is done. I have done all the cache crap etc it still wouldnt login but the origin pro is fine can login that no issues