I don’t know if this had been asked already. If so, please delete this post.
I am about to do the Assassinate Creed quest tonight or tomorrow and am looking for tips and tricks on how to do him with the least chance on failure.
At this moment, I am assassination specced, but I am willing to go Combat for this fight if needed.
I took following information from Icy Veins website:
Lord Hiram Creed has 1.8 million health and summons no adds. He is stunnable and interruptible. Theoretically, he has two phases, but looking at the fight as a single phase encounter is much simpler. He has the following abilities:
• Blackhowl's Will is an interruptible ability that will drain all of your energy. It has a 1.5 second cast time and you must make sure to interrupt this as often as possible (every cast, ideally). If your Kick is unavailable, you can stun Creed instead.
• Consuming Darkness is a void zone that Creed will regularly place under you. Simply move out of it to avoid taking damage. The spell has a cast time, and Creed will cast the ability at the location where you were standing at the start of the cast, so you can even avoid all of the damage if you move quickly enough. You can stun him to stop this cast, but it is not needed.
• Shadow Breath is a standard frontal cone Shadow Breath attack that Creed starts casting after he goes below 75% health. It has a 1 second "build-up" cast, giving you ample time to move behind the boss.
• 2 minutes after pulling him, Lord Hiram Creed becomes enraged, increasing his damage dealt by 100%.
Does anyone know the cooldowns of these abilities? I’d like to think out a bit of a strategy and like to know which abilities to use when. Or do the people that have done the quest have anything worthwhile to share?
A few questions that come to mind:
1. will you get phased out?
2. is it possible to team up with people that are not on the quest? (for example a friend healer)
3. which consumables are good to take along?