Exclamation New Ret Paly t13 4piece set bonus!

I was just talking to a friend earlier about how i thought our 4piece was seriously lackluster compared to his hunter 4piece which basiclly gives him bloodlust on arcane shot.

Anyway i couldn't remember how many seconds extra zealotry would stay up so i went to double check and surprise!

4piece was stealth changed to

Increases the damage of your attacks while zealotry is active by 18%

Is this a buff or a nerf in your opinion im not good with theory-crafting but will this scale better?
    "Because of all the days that have passed, We are who we are."

Quote Originally Posted by ArreatSR View Post
    wich bonus are you talking about, the 15 extra seconds on zealotry is on tier TWELVE. The tier THIRTEEN bonus was 12% extra damage on zealotry and got buffed to 18% so yes, its a buff?
    wait so is this old? because my client was "applying non critical updates" this morning and is not anymore was this just a client side tooltip update for me?

And yes we are talking Radiant Glory set the only way i check set bonuses is through the in game valorpoint vendor

I think you're confusing the T12 4-piece with the T13 4-piece... >.>

T12, Battleplate of Immolation.

4-piece: Increases the duration of Zealotry by 15 seconds.

T13, Battleplate of Radiant Glory.

4-piece: Increases the damage you deal while under the effect of Zealotry by 18% (was 12%?)

i wish that was the case but i didn't even know what t12 set bonus was, as prior to t13 and the 2 piece generating holy power on judge i had zero desire to ever play ret because of the "boredom" in between the rotation.

like i said in previous post i only check set bonus through valorpoint vendor in which immolation battleplate is not in.

Im wondering if it was just a client side glitch that was fixed when my new wow install finished applying everything.

---------- Post added 2011-12-02 at 10:10 AM ----------

ah well nothing to see here i guess thread can diaf in any case im glad the 4piece is not seconds on zealotry because thats just well like i said before lackluster

Not a stealth change. The bonus on the PTR was 18% as well. It was in the notes some time ago.

Okey then, let me rephrase since you don't seem to be 'getting it'.

Battleplate of Radiant Glory NEVER had a set bonus that increased the *duration* of Zealotry.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...t-Bonuses-9-29

Quote Originally Posted by slipshade View Post
    Im wondering if it was just a client side glitch that was fixed when my new wow install finished applying everything.
    this would be the source of the error nothing to discuss here apparently i should wait for wow to download past 40% before assuming things lol