Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Give every Wookie a c3p0 companion. Ta da.
    Only if it has no legs and has to be carried around in a backpack.

Although I believe its way too early to even think about an xpac, considering the game has not even come out yet, I will throw in what I want.

I want them to break the mold of what comes in expansion packs. That means I don't want to see new races per say or new classes. I want them to re-load the class stories by advancing them even further, I want to see the conflict between the Sith Empire and the Republic really just explode. Most of all, I want bioware to stay true to bioware. While DA2 was a complete flop in my eyes, bioware has usually been spot on with multi-game series (like Mass Effect, God please ME3 get here sooner). I don't want them to fall under the blizzard blanket of hey heres an awesome story, buty bad content that goes with it in every expansion.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Deleted
    A non-humanish kind of race like Wookies or Rodians.Imagine the Wookie voice acting though haha.If it was just the class voice over it'd be fairly non-immersive. A bit of ship customisation could be nice also

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    expanded space combat
    MORE SPECIES
    possibly 2 more (1 each side) non force using classes
    I'm sure i'm missing somethings... but one personally i hope comes before the expansion is...

SGRAs!!!!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of what I want to see will be a TON more story for every class.

If they add any classes, hopefully they will be less "human" - Wookies, Droids, and the like would be awesome.

I want Nautolan and Kel Dor races to play as, that's what I would like to see in the first expansion.

Deleted
    Aren't we a bit ahead of our time? ;>

OT: All I can think of on a short notice is playable Trandoshan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swoop racing and pod racing. I know I'll probably be crucified for liking pod racing, but I really enjoyed the N64 game (despite its flaws).
    Then some pazaak and dejarik would be fun.
    I think ship customization would be great, both internal and external. It would be fun to be able to paint the entire exterior of your ship.
    Obviously, more planets would be great. While I agree that adding diversity to the leveling experience would be good, it would be near impossible to tie it in with existing stories/chapters. If Bioware does end up diversifying the leveling experience, it will be very interesting to see how they go about doing it.
    Generally speaking, more casual (non-raid/pvp) end-game content.
    X-wing vs Tie Fighter space combat pvp (I can dream big, can't I? :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Medjai View Post
    yes but they are considered a race i believe im not a Star Wars Lore nut so i couldnt really tell ya
    Mandos are not a race, the original Mandos were a now extinct race called the Tuang. They named themselves Mandolorians after their chief Mandalore and even named a new planet they found after him. The Mandos in this and the future timelines are a loose clan of different races all sharing the same ideology.

As for most of the other playable race selections in here, I highly doubt you will see an alien species not capable of speaking Galactic Basic as a playable race as the voice acting is a huge draw to the game and as honestly cool as it would be to play a Wookie, do you really want to spend 200+ hours of gameplay listening to a Wookie howl and grunt through class and planetary quest dialogue? Any playable races we will see added to the game will mostly likely be near human, because they tend to speak Basic and are easier to implement into the game concerning gear.

I would really like to see them expand and enrich Space combat. I love the character focus that the game has right now, but I think it would add alot to the game to have a space combat side where players could have organized battles. PvE battles as well as PvP battles in space would be a lot of fun down the road.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Selkath. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Selkath
    Roughly a century after the Battle of Rakata Prime, the use of kolto dried up, and the influence of the Selkath waned as foreign groups abandoned Manaan. They tried to join the Galactic Republic at this point, but their petition was rebuffed. This caused the proud Selkath to withdraw from galactic affairs and to swear to never again seek to join with offworlders. Within another hundred years, the Selkath had reverted to primitive ways. Warlords with no recollection of Manaan's former prosperity fought amongst themselves, fragmenting the Selkath into tribal clans. Within another century, the Selkath had disappeared from the galactic consciousness.[4]

During the Great War, the Selkath again became embroiled in galactic affairs. Despite attempts to remain neutral, their surface cities were destroyed, and the species was forced underwater.[5]
    dont expect them to be playable in the near future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    Swoop racing and pod racing.
    I would love this. I probably won't play it too much. But, it's something that could be a fun distraction between resets. They could have different brackets, classes, server leader boards, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    Then some pazaak and dejarik would be fun.
    PAZAAK!! I would love to waste my time and credits on Pazaak...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I would love this. I probably won't play it too much. But, it's something that could be a fun distraction between resets. They could have different brackets, classes, server leader boards, etc.PAZAAK!! I would love to waste my time and credits on Pazaak...
    In a recent interview, they say they want to get Pazaak and racing in game, pretty sure they would want to code a multi-player version so that's why its not in-game yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    In a recent interview, they say they want to get Pazaak and racing in game, pretty sure they would want to code a multi-player version so that's why its not in-game yet.
    I don't care if they just ported the Pazaak from Kotor 2

Quote Originally Posted by Medjai View Post
    oh come on you know you want to play a Ewok Bounter hunter then turn around and play a Ewok Smuggler lol

oh come on you know you want to play a Ewok Snuggler lol

That's what I read

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Open space battles, Nautolans and Rodians as playable races.

Deleted
    The trouble with wookies is that you would have to make every SINGLE npc you talk to have the ability to understand wookie growls'n'grunts. In the movies it was just Solo who could understand Chewie so it would be a bit improbable to have the entire galaxy able to understand wookies all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissyfoo View Post
    The trouble with wookies is that you would have to make every SINGLE npc you talk to have the ability to understand wookie growls'n'grunts. In the movies it was just Solo who could understand Chewie so it would be a bit improbable to have the entire galaxy able to understand wookies all of a sudden.
    Also Bioware would have to change the way all armor looks on a Wookie. In the first Knights of the Old Republic Mission Vao suggests that her Wookie friend Zaalbar wear a suit, Zaalbar responds by saying you don't dress a Wookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Hmmm, correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't Mandalorians supposed to be a "multiracial clan" instead of a race ?

As for space Forsaken, meh, why not, but to me Rattataki are (or can be) enough "undead-looking"
    They are a coalition of races, but the best of them are all one race; they sorta discriminate...
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE