Hello,

I have a question to experienced players how to optimize my holy paladin for 25man. What I mean when I'm saying about oprimizing healer for 25man? Let a second and I will explain.

So, generally I'm in a guild which was focused on 10man raids, but now it changed and we will be focusing on 25man. We are not a hardcore guild which kill everything on heroic mode but we are progressing. We clean 6/7 firelands on heroic mode and I believe that we will kill Ragnaros on heroic mode also. We killed Sinestra also and now we are raiding on a new content.

I never used any healing addons, I only used DBM, Recount and GTFO. Well I used VuhDo on Sinestra because he was very usefull when I had to dispell this debuff. I only used Blizzard UI and for 10man it was ok for me.

Lately we kill some bosses in Firelands on 25man mode and now I know that it can be problematic to use blizzard frames to heal on 25 mode. What I did, I hide 3 groups and only leave 2 groups in which the tanks were. But for longer time it will be problematic I think.

So I have a big request to you. Could you please give me some tips how you optimizing your healers for 25man? I will be very gratefull.

Best regards,
Fiesniak