How to force an Armory Update?

Hey guys, I've got a minor problem:
    My armory - or, more specific: the background image of my char - does not update any changes I did to my gear, is there a /command to force and update?

Thanks

Edit: Did a search, found nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Armory item info changes on logout, and image change once per few days. You just need to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Going to push this up again.
    I don't know what's going wrong, but my armory-background hasn't been updated since a week.

Does nobody has a solution to this?
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Armory information is stored on Blizzards servers, there is nothing you can really do.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got to wait OP, It's the only thing you can do. Usually it will update after every logout.

Deleted
    Make sure you log out in major cities, armory usually wont update when logging out elsewhere. don't know what else could help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen a blue post about this a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. They said sometimes it can take quite a while to update. I'm wanting to say around a week on the long side. But, if you're really curious I'm sure if you go far enough back in the blue tracker you can find it. But, anyway it'll just repeat the same thing everyone else said. Just be paitent it'll happen.

Yeah, finally it happened. Thanks for all the replies.
    http://eu.battle.net/static-render/e...n/race/8-0.jpg