[Question] How much is available to LFR?

How much is available at the moment? All of my groups have gone up to Hagara, however I've seen a few armories that have gone up to Blackhorn.

Maybe they have killed it on normal mode then? Also, what makes you think that they have gone that far? The Tier tokens can drop off any boss from what I have seen.

Deleted
    You can complete 8/8 in normal difficulty 10 or 25man this week. You can only go 4/8 in LFR difficulty this week, but they promised 8/8 will be available next week.

Quote Originally Posted by martinkaca View Post
    Maybe they have killed it on normal mode then? Also, what makes you think that they have gone that far? The Tier tokens can drop off any boss from what I have seen.
    As I said, I saw a few armories that had gone 6/8.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Treebot/simple

Sorry if I'm violating any privacy rules by posting that, however look at his LFR progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is LFR bosses award valor points?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankercow View Post
    As I said, I saw a few armories that had gone 6/8.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Treebot/simple

Sorry if I'm violating any privacy rules by posting that, however look at his LFR progress.
    If it has a checkmark instead of a number, they didnt actually kill it on that difficulty but it "carried over" from normal mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    If it has a checkmark instead of a number, they didnt actually kill it on that difficulty but it "carried over" from normal mode.
    Ah, thanks!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Is LFR bosses award valor points?
    Completing the Siege of Wyrmrest block awards 250, but as for the bosses awarding the points themselves...I don't think so. I didn't notice with the two guys I did it with, because one was already VP capped (lots of 5-man runs, lol) and the other...I admit I was paying more attention to the loot rolls, lol.
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.