SBF Buff-flowing properties

Im using a SBF combo for my target's debuffs wich should work like this:

grp1: My debuffs on target: bigger text , 1st to shown etc. (options used Whitelist-> FIlter "my")
    grp2: Others debuffs on target:smaler text, Opacity 50%, flowing into "My debuffs on target" (options used Blacklist ->Filter "my")

So Grp 1 is parrent/anchor for grp2

Same goes for buffs

Now what happens is the fact that the grp1 has 5 icons and if those 5 icons keep their properties even if not they shouldnt. I mean if i dont have any debuff on target i dont see buffs on target to be with opacity 50% like grp2 setup is , instead the 1st 5 icons use the properties of mydebuffs on target while the rest take the properties they should. Any idea how i can fixx thiS?

Just want to have a freaking opacity or even better saturation difference like tukui between my buffs/debuffs on target and others.
    Any hlp ploxxx

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not a parent/anchor system when you Flow (de)buffs in SBF. It uses all the display rules of the one you're flowing into, and just uses the flowing to set up the order in which you see things, from what I remember of using the system back in Wrath (I swapped to something that's under current development instead of SBF).

This is what i use atm SBF Beta
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=12524

So guess im kinda screwed from what you say Can i do somethink like that with Raven?