Sorrowsong viability?

Hey all Boomkin Kardone here. Right now I'm still running DMC:V and Necromantic focus because RNG hates me. That being said, I was wondering what people thought about sorrowsong on madness of deathwing considering all the adds? Would it show a boost over DMC:V similar to its use on H Rag?

What about "Foul Gift of the Demon Lord"? Would that be worth farming at all?

Thanks for any help. I will also be trying to roll the dice on VPC from rag still but who knows how that'll turn out...

You'll probably get the best answers on the druid forum. Sorrowsong was only useful on H Rag due to the fact that the only dps-intensive phase was p3, where it had maximum benefit; using the trinket was a dps loss across the whole fight, but was necessary for the first guilds to push meteors. If your guild is wiping to Madness exclusively during p2, Sorrowsong would certainly help your dps there. Otherwise the trinket is not worth it, even if you are able to proc it from time to time with low health adds. I'm holding onto mine just in case it becomes useful again, however. Unfortunately your best bet is to probably wait until a DS trinket drops, most of them are very powerful.

Thanks I appreciate it! Just trying to push a few more numbers anywhere I can ^_^