Deleted

Is my graphicscard broken?

Alright, so i got 2 6970's about 1 month ago. They've worked perfectly...until now. It started rougly when the BF3 patch came(22nd nov). After that - without doing ANYTHING to my cards or settings the following things happen.

Skype/Google chrome : This happens very very rarely..infact i only think it's happened once. In skype the "upper part" will go white(i am still able to press the options etc, just that i can't see it). In chrome, the lower part of the screen got white "stripes", but it went away after a restart.

HoN : No problems.

WoW : Extreme graphical bugs, which can be described as "triangles" of different colours - depending on the enviroment, in Org the "triangles will be orange for example - that come from the edges of the screen and go towards to the middle. They will "flash" and are of different sizes. Occurs often but mostly goes away after a few seconds. Intensity seems to depend on where i am.

I also crash frequently - the screen will go from Frozen, to Black, to Black-with-white-stripes, to desktop. I get 2 error messages
    1. From WoW - the memory referenced at ..... could not be read.
    2. "The graphicsdriver stopped working and has been restored.
    This occurs once every 30 minutes roughly.

Battlefield 3: Massive, massive, screen flickering up the the point it's just unplayable(It flashes in black). No lag or FPS drops. Intensity of the flickering decrease if i lower graphics setting from ultra to medium, but not by much.
    Computer crashes : The game and sound freezes for about 5 seconds, after that the screen turns black with lines that look like this - - - - - - - - - all over the screen horizontally. It will be frozen "forever" until i restart. I am not given any error message, but am given a "Windows has encountered a major problem and was shut down" when i start it up again.

I am using the latest drivers and the latest CAP profiler. I have tried using the older version, but it doesnt help. I am suspecting my graphicscard(or both of them) is/are damaged. Does anyone else have theese issues and could help me? Thanks

Full specs
    6970 CF
    i7 950
    750W PSU(Corsair)
    6 GB RAM
    120 GB OCZ vertex SSD
    1 TB Harddrive

Do the problems start immediately when you get in-game? What's the temperature of the cards while gaming?
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Could very well be broken, at least one of them. Try removing/reinstalling the latest drivers. If it doesn't work I would first try removing one GPU and test them both seperately, to see whether it is the SLI-part screwing up or one of the cards.

GL!

Deleted
    glo

Yes, or well - in WoW i do not get it in character selection, only when i am out in the world. In BF3 i do not get it before i spawn, also it depends alot on where i am if the problems will start.

---------- Post added 2011-12-02 at 09:12 PM ----------

Ok, turned off CF in CCC. No screen flickering in WoW at all, had a "freeze" for about 10 sec where i thought it was going to crash but it didnt. Guess it's a problem with the 2nd card then.