10+ Year Old Account

This might help those confused with Revan or the Lore of KOTOR1...

This is a continuation of the series called Know Your Saga with Revan as the main focus. I do these episodes along with other episodes that me and Sheriden put on the channel. This series is designed to help people that don't know the lore behind characters that relate to the MMO.

Some spoilers (minor-medium) will occur, but they are not game ruining spoilers if you have played any part of KOTOR1. However, if you are still worried about it, you don't have to watch the video.

Nice! Watching it now.

Deleted
    It's nice to get reminded about KOTOR it's been so long since I got to play it. I always try to reinstall it but for some unknown reason I get an install error and I was never able to get it working lol. Oh well! I did play KOTOR 2 tons though :P but the first was always the best and most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for this. It brought many warm memories back to an old gamers soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't uninstalled the game since I installed it for the first time, it survived all my numerous Windows wipes since 2003. And I still have all the saves =)

Some mind find this useful, but I suggest they don't watch this and play KOTOR instead (if they can bare playing a game with outdated graphics).
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. Good stuff. Revan is one of the most epic characters in SW universe, I really hope we'll one day find out what happened to him.

Right. SPOILER INC. DON'T READ.

ps: if you play for the dark side you don't turn Bastila back to the light, she recognises you as the true sith lord and becomes your apprentice I think. Had 6+ playthroughs for kotor 1 and 8+ for kotor 2 but my memory has become hazy. At the time there wasn't a thing I didn't know about kotor's. Definetely on the top of my personal best games list of all time.
    Last edited by Linaver; 2011-12-03 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linaver View Post
    Nice. Good stuff. Revan is one of the most epic characters in SW universe, I really hope we'll one day find out what happened to him.

ps: if you play for the dark side you don't turn Bastila back to the light, she recognises you as the true sith lord and becomes your apprentice I think. Had 6+ playthroughs for kotor 1 and 8+ for kotor 2 but my memory has become hazy. At the time there wasn't a thing I didn't know about kotor's. Definetely on the top of my personal best games list of all time.
    You can always read the Revan book, and find out what happens to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linaver View Post

Post contains a medium/large KOTOR spoiler (depedning on your priorities), highlight if you already played the game or don't intend to.

The light side Revan who fell in love with a redeemed Bastilla is the canon ending though.

Hence Satelle Shan =)
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    You can always read the Revan book, and find out what happens to him.
    Or you could not and maintain some respect for the storyline. God that book annoyed me.